Reviews for Do I remember you?
Kora Bloom chapter 2 . 4/21/2010
You aren't planning a love triangle, are you? I don't like Roxas with Kairi, but I haven't seen any romance going on with them, so I don't have a problem. I'm just a huge supporter of the SoraxKairi pairing. I don't like either one with anyone else. Please update soon.
i regret everything chapter 2 . 5/31/2009
usually the way people write these types of stories it turns out badly and you can't bear to read them cause they suck so badly. but yours, i could read it all day, and then i'd fall out of my chair uncoinscoius because of sleep depravation. ( i probably just spelled that horribly wrong. )

but anyway, as i was trying to say. I really like thi story, and you should post the next chapter already.
HitokiriHERO chapter 2 . 2/6/2009
You'd best continue this freakin' story or else I'm gonna take a leaf outta Tidus' book and lay some smackdown on you!

Seriously though, I love these heart breaking stories. Not because I'm sadistic, but I love seeing how these people are so strong hearted!
CaliTues chapter 2 . 1/31/2009
Ack! Tidus is an arse! Poor KaiKai and Yunie! :( O.o forseeing Roxas/Kairi/Sora complexities? Great chapter(s) great fic! Looking forward to your next update! *favs and story alerts* 3 I reviewed for yew and Sora! Crazy Kairi can have 's a nice dot!
Kanie chapter 2 . 1/31/2009
Good story! Greatt theme! Continue por favor!