Reviews for Wilson's Head, House's Heart
Tuna Bee chapter 20 . 12/8/2009
Very interesting...I like it. Although Wilson's stuttering progress is kind of annoying, I think it's very good. Hope you decide to continue it! :)

Jisa chapter 20 . 4/16/2009
Aw! Love this! I hope you'll work on it some more! _
lhoma320 chapter 20 . 3/29/2009
I just realized I had never commented on this last chapter. Loved these lines:

“I didn’t just give him a crutch. I also added to his résumé .”

“I think I hear Cuddy calling. Time to change your diaper.”

“Slow down there Scarfy. It’s been awhile since that shriveled belly of yours has had real food.”

"She’ll want to bake you up something in her Hell’s kitchen.”

"Now let’s order that Chinese before she gets back and wants to cook us flying monkey brains for dinner.”

So many great lines but these were my favorite. I loved House taking Wilson out for some real food. For a minute, I thought it would make Wilson sick. Glad to see he's doing better.

Loved the ending, "House made a mental note to mock Wilson more in front of the nurses...". Very nice! :D
lhoma320 chapter 18 . 2/18/2009
This is such a delight to read! :D Another great update. So many great lines. I love House calling Wilson “Sleeping Beastly”. Also, “Don’t wake up Cuddy. We wouldn’t want to rob her of any of her beauty sleep. God knows she needs it.” You do House so well. So funny.

Also, Wilson asking for “No Cars” and House telling him he doesn’t have that movie and then puts “Cars” in. I think it’s hysterical how House knows “Cars” will make Wilson fall asleep from boredom and keeps doing it.

Two more wonderful lines “And tell her what? We decided to have a sleep over?” “Distract her with the heart wrenching tale of your dead husband.”

By the way, this is a perfect Wilson line “you…you…WANTED to….scare me?” I can actually hear RSL’s voice when I read this.
Megan S Lox chapter 18 . 2/18/2009
Aww House can be nice to Can't wait for the next chapter! Lol was the niceness completly planned or did the nyquil help with that? Either way can't wait to see what happens next!
lhoma320 chapter 17 . 2/15/2009
Yeah! House and Wilson are at Cuddy's. House is taking care of a sick and tired Wilson. Love how this is playing out. Thought this was an excellent portrait of House: “Wilson is almost as predictable you are. Get him comfortable, bore him to sleep with a movie he has little interest in but has seen a thousand times.”

Great update! :D
JessieK1119 chapter 16 . 2/13/2009
I like the story as a whole. However, Cuddy is really beginning to annoy me. She is treating an almost 50 year old man like a 4 year old. While House does stupid things, he still does not need to have his life dictated to him. The carring way that you are writing him makes Cuddy's actions seem overly patronizing. Just have her back off some, House is an adult and a world renowned doctor. But I realy do like the plot of the story.
lhoma320 chapter 16 . 2/12/2009
I love this story. It makes my day when I come home and see an update. The dialog between the characters is so fantastic. You really have such a great grasp on them.

The best part, of course, is Wilson being sick and House and Cuddy taking care of him. The feeding tube was such a great idea. I'm anxious to see how that works for him after not having food in his stomach for so long.

I couldn't figure out why he was blacking out. When I read he was having seizures, I almost had one myself. LOL

The banter between Cuddy and House is so perfect. Having two updates to read was like Christmas. You really should post this on Live Journal's sick_wilson site. Can't wait to read more. Love it!
CatGirl04 chapter 13 . 2/9/2009
I'm really loving the story but can I be truthful when I say that I hate Stacy. Man is House so cute and caring in this story. Poor Wilson, Hopefully the team will be able to figure out how to help him soon.
lhoma320 chapter 11 . 2/6/2009
Wow! Two great updates in one day. Love House taking care of Wilson and Wilson being so sick. Really enjoying this story. You are doing such a great job with the dialog. You do an excellent House and Cuddy. Love all the banter between them.
angelcat2865 chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Interesting start, looking forward to seeing where you are going with this.
Lady of Spring Rain chapter 9 . 2/5/2009
Dark much?

It's good though. I'm looking forward to reading the next installment. Update soon!
lhoma320 chapter 9 . 2/5/2009
Loved this story! Just found it. Love House taking care of Wilson. Bathing Wilson was a nice touch. Can't wait for Wilson to wake up so House can take care of him. Can't wait for an update. Also liked Cuddy in this. Nothing better than House taking care of Wilson than Cuddy taking care of House. Perfect story.
halogurl10 chapter 8 . 2/3/2009
it is am awesome story. i have been liking it so far. only reason i have taken so long to write a review is that i haven't wanted to bother to log in. i love the last line of chapter 8. i also love how house is taking it i think it is pretty realistic. also love how House has wilson's teddy bear but doesn't want anyone to know.

aw, house does care.
A1A5KAN chapter 7 . 2/3/2009
Great story so far, I hope you update soon so that I can find out what Cuddy saw on the TV! Did they find Wilson, maybe?