Reviews for Naruto: Bloodlines
icekrim91 chapter 26 . 7/17
This fic was really fun to read. Enjoyed the flashbacks most especially and happy about the character Mai and her relationship with Naruto.
MindForgedMan chapter 2 . 6/21
Uhg, I can't read this. The writing is too cringey.
Henry Vaudreuil chapter 3 . 4/22
Based on the story it sounds like the mangekyo technique represents the Flames of hell aspect while the seal Danzo used represents the Shadow of death.
Both techniques are derivatives of the same myth but display different aspects of the story.
Seth.Smelser chapter 15 . 4/7
Okay I want Mai and my oc Crash aka Yoroi Dosu to fight especially when one of his fights with guy leveled at least a third of konoha before being broken up by the combined efforts of most of the Abu and the hokage themself that was the only time the mission to stop the fight went into the X ranked territory surpassing the the triple S rank their still repairing from that one
Narutobatman chapter 4 . 4/4
Then read Legacy its a good narhina story with hinata being very strong. And has a lot of other stuff too, to make it good. Hunata is only weak for a couple of chapters then it gets better.
Jani.Beccharelli chapter 26 . 3/22
I just re-read your story and I have to say that it is one of my the best and most original ones I have read and I have read quite a lot of stories also as a big NaruSaku and NaruSakuIno fan.I do hope that some day you will finish this story.
Bmehok03 chapter 12 . 3/6
Naruto using tobies hilarious whack-a-mole jutsu was hilarious! great story!
Shaun Raflores chapter 1 . 2/24
Annoying OC.
Guest chapter 26 . 11/8/2017
Hi read all the chapters and love it. But noticed it has been a while since its been updated. Any news on an update? I love the subtle changes you've made to the character development good job please do more.
Name MacZonda chapter 26 . 11/2/2017
This story was superb even you lacked in the romance department but overall very good i loved it
So the question is when will you update it
Guest chapter 18 . 8/29/2017
Please update this fanfic. This fanfic is great!
dpresley285 chapter 10 . 8/21/2017
I get that this a Naruto fic and all BUT DAMN HOP OFF OF NARUTOS DICK LIKE FR ON HIS DICK ABOUT EVERYTHING. Off Naruto dick.
dpresley285 chapter 8 . 8/4/2017
nigga gaara can control sand because of magnet release not because of shikaku good damn
MagnusDeluca chapter 26 . 6/19/2017
i am enjoying this story very much, and i can not wait to see future chapters and hopefully some NaruXinoXsaku. after all who doesn't want 2 beautiful ladies on ether side of them.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 15 . 3/29/2017
well this was an interesting chapter the Matches should be interesting