Reviews for Naruto: Bloodlines
VirusInfecter6 chapter 26 . 7/5
amazing writing! we need more!
VirusInfecter6 chapter 8 . 7/1
Agreed. this was a beautiful chapter!
majored chapter 26 . 6/5
just wondering if this story is ever going to be updated? its a good story and id like it if it was continued.
majored chapter 2 . 6/4
the izanami is a jutsu that is above even the tsukuyomi in that it is a never ending loop genjutsu. you can never break free of it. itachi put kabuto in the izanami when he and sasuke confronted him.
HJPotterReader chapter 26 . 4/25
Hi! I am not sure whether this story is on hiatus, or abandoned or you just haven't gotten around to it or whether you even write fanfiction anymore (the last one because even your latest update shows that it's been a while), but whichever it is, this is a an amazing story that deserves to be finished and I am hoping that you will do so. I do not get much free time and whatever amount of it I do get, I tend to spend it immersing myself in stories like this one. So, a heartfelt plea from a longtime fan of this story - let us know what the status for this story and its future is. Please and thank you.
Eragon385 chapter 26 . 4/6
Oh man, definitely the best Naruto fanfic I have read. I can't wait to follow along and keep reading :)
Reaper chapter 7 . 2/28
I just realized how painfull it would be if he use something similar to eight triagrams with clones
Huge difference in selflessness. Naruto wants her to train a new gen or medics for KONOHA. Tsunade wants Naruto's money for HERSELF.
Luna's Meow chapter 26 . 2/2
A shame that you have quit writing. For all that I poked at things I saw as "faults" I kept reading because the writing was of good quality. Something rarely seen at this site.
Luna's Meow chapter 17 . 1/31
Do you know anyone who is an orphan? They almost invariably want to know who their parents are. Naruto not wanting to know for sure abou his father makes sense. You already said that he suspects who his father is. Considering he hates the kyuubi being inside him, not wanting to know who is father is fits. His MOTHER on the other hand... not wanting to know who that is, seems contrived. A simple way to keep things progressing at a canon rate. It just doesn't fit for anyone who actually knows anyone who is an orphan.
Luna's Meow chapter 9 . 1/31
Naruto's exam speech seems hamhanded. It was believable for the canon Naruto to say things like this. He was loud and boisterous all the time, whether he should have been or not. This Naruto, a more serious Naruto, one who knows about the kyuubi and has the insecurities that come with it? Suddenly giving an inspirational speech... sems like you just following canon because without it Hinata would likely have quit.
Luna's Meow chapter 5 . 1/20
I thought you'd realized it, but apparently you didn't. Shadow clone training doesn't work. It can't. At least not as described in the series. Why? Simple.

Your clones are you. You make 100 clones. They are all training on a single jutsu. When training on a jutsu, and trying to do it 100 times normally, you constantly learn from your mistakes. Too much power? You do less next time. Damn, now too little. You keep making adjustments until you get it. The problem with clones is that they all know the same things and learn the same way, and thus will make the same exact mistakes! So instead of taking one person an hour to learn somethig, it takes one hundred people the same hour to learn it, because they all figure it out at the same damn time!

Clones are still useful however. If you put those hundred clones to all learning a *different* jutsu, you can now learn 100 jutsu in the time you would have learned one! So rather than it allowing you to learn a single jutsu quickly, it would allow you to master ALL jutsu, without sharingan, and better than sharingan, because they aren't liited to copying. You could give all 100 clones a different jutsu to *invent* something sharingan can't do. Naruto should be a walking jutsu library.
Joonwoo chapter 26 . 11/2/2015
Aww man I wish there were more chapters of this :(
TinkaPrime chapter 26 . 9/2/2015
It died to young u just got to the juicy part and the killed with neglect.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/27/2015
i know that you probably wont read this, but im going to express my opinion anyway. i do not think some parts of this fic are realistic at all. first of all, you are portraying naruto as some superhuman mega genius. while i understand and like the concept of naruto being stronger in his academy and genin days, i think you are taking it a little too far. also, i dont see the point in naruto teaching sakura [i apologize i cannot remember the name of the fighting style but it was the one that was similar to juuken] as having two members of team 7 with the same combat style would not be nearly as effective as having each member use their own individual styles and techniques but have them complement each other. other than that i think you are doing a great job. thank you for the effort you have contributed to fill my freetime with something as pleasurable as reading a good story :)
-A well-intentioned critic