Reviews for Naruto: Bloodlines
i know that you probably wont read this, but im going to express my opinion anyway. i do not think some parts of this fic are realistic at all. first of all, you are portraying naruto as some superhuman mega genius. while i understand and like the concept of naruto being stronger in his academy and genin days, i think you are taking it a little too far. also, i dont see the point in naruto teaching sakura [i apologize i cannot remember the name of the fighting style but it was the one that was similar to juuken] as having two members of team 7 with the same combat style would not be nearly as effective as having each member use their own individual styles and techniques but have them complement each other. other than that i think you are doing a great job. thank you for the effort you have contributed to fill my freetime with something as pleasurable as reading a good story :)
-A well-intentioned critic
giboh92 chapter 26 . 7/18
Update soon...
WithOutWordsIFall chapter 26 . 7/9
I love your story! I really appreciate the fact that there really isn't a whole lot of spelling or grammar mistakes and that you have a very coherent style of writing. I enjoyed Mai's background and can tell that you have put a lot of thought into it. I would love to see more of her and Shisui's past together. Thank you for not making Naruto godlike when he returned after the two years. It was nice to see how he and his team improved together. I also enjoyed the fact that he got to be a teacher to them for a little while. I like the humorous banter you sprinkled throughout the story, especially between Naruto and Jiraya.
I'm not really sure how your going to have this story work out into a NaruSakuIno ending, but I can see that the possibility is there. I want to read how this all plays out, so please update. I guess it doesn't have to be soon as long as you don't abandon the story. I have so many unanswered questions that I would like to have answered someday. Here are the most pressing of which: 1) How will the talk with Sasuke end, and how much will Naruto reveal? 2) Will Naruto and his team run into Orochimaru during their border patrol mission? Please consider answering these in the next chapter.
Well hopefully this inspires you to update. If not, then I at least hope this review makes you happy. I really mean it; this story is amazing, especially with all it's plot twists. (I really love plot twists and irony, so feel free to add as much of those as you want) Thank you for writing this story!
narugokuichigo6 chapter 26 . 4/6
Fantastic story totally out of the box and unique update soon
Wenu chapter 8 . 4/4
Actually scratch that Chakra Control thing about my earlier review, you never said that he had medic-nin level control, but I really hope that will not happen either as i read further.
Wenu chapter 7 . 4/4
yeah, I want to review once again to point out things that well, quite plainly just annoys me. I think its somehow boring when Naruto is, basically a genin without weaknesses. He has immense reserves of chakra, courtesy of Kurama and Uzumaki heritage, control thats as good as Sakuras, which is something that I have to greatly disagree with, because there has to be some serious setback having so much chakra, that being that Naruto couldnt never have that kind of control that genjutsu or medic-nin has, no matter how much he trains his control, then he is as fast as Lee, which i pointed out in my earlier review, Shikamaru level brains, many different elemental jutsus, not the amount but the variety of elements that really strikes out, and I believe there might be a bloodline waiting for him too. But the only thing that really bothers me about those I listed is the control. And iam sorry but ill have to vent about Mai a little, she might be a tad bit too powerful, although its okay if there are some setbacks for it, but atleast she isnt some god damn fortuneteller, those characters really pisses me off. and still very good story.
Wenu chapter 3 . 4/4
Yo, first of all your story is very well written but some things leave me with a slight sense of dislike. For example I think is quite unfair for Lee that when he cant use any nin-or genjutsu Naruto still has the same amount of speed as he has. And I personally dislike when Naruto can actually win or play to an draw against Shikamaru in shougi, but still good story so far as ive read.
rakfnan45 chapter 26 . 3/10
This is a great story, and I really enjoyed it. I am really appreciate you didn't make illogical jumps with characters' actions. I am always searching for stories that start with Naruto early on and change him into an intelligent individual. Definitely love that you had him master the basics and learn Shadow clone training, without dumping a ton of jutsu to make him god-like. So Thank you for writing this story.
setzer231 chapter 3 . 2/27
Izanami is in the manga to
Yusei Narukami chapter 26 . 2/12
I only have one other Naruto fic with said character being smarter, but I've never seen any fics that focus on the main universe. I'm really looking forward to what his inheritance from Minato and Kushina is, and I'd like to see more of his bonds with Itachi and Mai.
BankruptSamurai chapter 8 . 2/10
Okay, so this chapter - specifically the first scene with Naruto and Kakashi, because damn if that isn't something that would happen - and the past two or three definitely mark this story as a pretty damn good one. Yeah, Naruto's powerful, but god-mode it is not and for that much, I'm appreciative.

I also have really enjoyed the character interaction between Naruto and the rest of the so-called "Rookie 9", most specifically with Team 7. There may be more of it later on, but I obviously haven't read that yet.

Also, semi- to full-on strategic fights. They have turned out to be much more impressive than I would have guessed otherwise. So, much respect for the calm, collected and intelligent Naruto you've got going here. He's a badass.

Even with flashy cloaks. :D
BankruptSamurai chapter 1 . 2/10
I believe something worse than the orange jumpsuit has been discovered.

Looking forward to seeing where this story goes - since Naruto trained by Itachi is always fantastic - but hot damn - seems like Naruto will never be able to avoid embracing his inner-Liberace. Which is so not ninja.
MaddenMobileJesus chapter 8 . 11/23/2014
I really liked your spinoff version of wave, I agree Zabuza has never survived while haku gets killed. Pretty creative, good chapter
afi123 chapter 26 . 10/23/2014
Great fic, i hoped it would continue
midnightscar17 chapter 3 . 10/14/2014
I hate your team set up and idc for ur explanation you scewed up the Shikamaru ino choji combo power especially since it was originally set up with there parents as well. Shono is a pathetic nija as well seriously bugs as power pathetic