Reviews for Before The Dawn
M chapter 19 . 1/24/2012
Awesome story!L! Love Ben and Ella. I want to see a trilogy'!,!M!M?K.,!M
Keidi chapter 4 . 12/5/2011
OMG, i love you, you are amazing ! :D Yay ELLA and BEN !
imagination57 chapter 19 . 11/24/2011
AWHH! TRILOGY! TRILOGY! Preeetty pleeeeaase include Ella and Ben! Lol I love them so much their kids have to be as crazy as Ella I'm begging you!

Great story :)
BleedForYouMyVampire chapter 19 . 11/19/2011
Oh! I was really beginning to like this story. its almost better then the blood trilogy
rhee88 chapter 18 . 9/29/2011
OMG. i loved it so much and hope you write another book. who knows mabye victor comes back for revenge or falls in love with stella or maybe tristan falls in love with stella or someone else. how cool would that be because i felt bad for tristan, he got left out :( but i loved it so much i couldn't stop reading and i hope you wright another one soon
aniw8i chapter 19 . 8/16/2011
Oh I will love a sequel!:)
vampire princess003 chapter 19 . 8/15/2011
Wow that story was sooooo good. I really hope you write a triqual on Nate and Stella, i wanna see wat they will be like when they r older, im going to love there characters soo much. please write there story i hope Victor comes back cuz i dont think he would just give up like that. im happy for Ben and Ella. I wonder who Jared will fall in love with. You know you kind of took the rest of the family out of the equation so i wonder wat happened to the sisters and father. wich is why you should write Nate and Stellas story. you are a really good writer and this story just rocks! Intel next time.
vampireprincess003 chapter 5 . 8/15/2011
Ur story is sooo awsome! i hope Victor is not dead, he just needs help. he is addicted to her so i feel sorry 4 him. im glad there back togeather, i just knew that Ben and Ella would fall 4 each other. lol i forgot how many chappies there were and i thought this was the end. Some ppl would have ended it like that but im glad u did not.
VooduRea chapter 18 . 8/12/2011
HURRY UP AND MAKE MORE DAMNIT OR ILL SHOVE UR HEAD IN UR STOMACH SO U CAN WATCH ME TEAR UR CARCUS OPEN! BBY THE WAY I LOVE THE STORIES SO MUCH I COULD MARRY THEM...srry cant help it
cassidy.mariah chapter 18 . 2/21/2011
OMG! - i don't know how readers have abondonded you! your SO good(:

I LOVE ella&ben - almost more than murphy&tristan :O

didn't think that one was possible(;

ANYWAYS - can you please write more, i'm in love with your writing3

hope to hear from you soooon!
cassidy.mariah chapter 3 . 2/21/2011
your amazing - i love you3

& i love ben! he's my new vampire hottie :D
imagination57 chapter 18 . 1/12/2011
Oh my God, I loved it! My favorite character has to be Ella, though. And Ben and her are perfect for each other :D She's so crazy, I freakin' love it. I was cracking up as she literally bounced off the walls.

Anyways, hope you update soon :)
Redrose-Vee chapter 18 . 1/9/2011
Great chapter! Cant wait to see what else you come up with. Update soon! :)
rocktheroxie chapter 18 . 12/28/2010
This is amazing (: haha keep it uppppppppppp
beckyberry chapter 18 . 12/27/2010
AWWW HOW SWEEETTT! ILL ALWAYS REVEIW I LOVE THIS STORY! and the name murphy. im thinking about naming my kid that hehe more por favor!