Reviews for Harry Potter and the House of the Badger
May a Chance chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Cedric is a third year at this point, he doesn't act that stuck up (he rarely talks), and there isn't a password to the Hufflepuff Common Room. You tap a certain barrel to the rhythm of 'Helga Hufflepuff'. Twice then three times. du, du... du, du, du.
M chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
The HufflePuff Dorm doesn't have a password. "Instead, one must tap the barrel two from the bottom, middle of the second row, in the rhythm of ‘Helga Hufflepuff’, which will make the lid swing open, exposing a passageway that will lead to the basement when crawled through. However, if the wrong lid is tapped or the wrong rhythm is used, the intruder will be doused in vinegar and barred access"
danbear chapter 8 . 4/22/2013
write more
traviswj chapter 8 . 3/18/2012
This is a great story, I hope you update it again soon.
PurpleBullet chapter 8 . 3/18/2012
I really like this story. I can't wait until you post the next chapterl
Griffin Raven chapter 8 . 9/4/2011
Whilst I can definitely understand just why Harry, seems to be bonding so well with Remus...undoubtably they both feel unconsciously close to each other. After all Harry was a baby- toddler when they both last met, so I do love the idea that little Harry, imprinted Remus into his family. Because I do think that Remus, definitely considered little Harry, as a cub of his pack...hmm, wonder just who was the alpha of the group (Remus, Sirius, Peter, James & Lily, Harry)? But it is a shame that there weren't more cubs in the pack or that it all ended so badly for them.

Despite how well things are going between Remus and Harry, or how well Harry is adjusting to (a) being free of the Dursleys; (b) the severe injuries that were inflicted upon him by Vernon. I do think that he will still have times where he might react as he did prior to the discovery of the child abuse, or perhaps even have the occassional nightmare or night terrors!

I do think that Harry, definitely needs a sense of closure to know that the Dursleys can "never" hurt him again...which is why I think that Harry should bring charges against the family? Will Severus change anything about how he treats young Harry in his classes or when the two of them are alone? How will Harry (and his friends) react to the colourful flop named

Gilderoy's classes in drama...(cough)...sorry, defense?
Griffin Raven chapter 6 . 9/4/2011
I can totally understand just why Harry, might feel slightly less than charitable towards the house elf Dobby's actions which did indirectly cause him to be severely beaten by Vernon Dursley. Though on a slightly plus side it was these actions of Vernons and Harry's friends concern that resulted in his rescue and change in his guardianship! But its just distressing

that Harry had suffer so badly before he was removed from there custody. Its great how Harry's made some wonderful friends in such a misalined/and of disregarded house such as Hufflepuff. He's got brilliant friends in Susan, Hannah and Justin...but will they form any friendships outside of there house from within either Ravenclaw, Gryffindor or Slytherin?

Though its great that Minerva, Ponomona, Filius and Severus all spoke in Harry's defense after the whole stone incident with Quinius Quirrell/Voldemort. I do think that Severus should tell Harry about being a friend of his mother Lily, and that he can't be seen to favor him/or to treat him fairly at school...after all Harry's a smart lad, I do think he'd understand. Because I think Harry would love to be told about his mother from a close friend. Especially if Albus is going to get Remus to be Harry's new guardian, then he'll obviously learn more about what his mother & father were like at school? But just how will the rest of the "circle of protec-tors" of Harry, take the news about just how badly he was abused by the Dursleys & that Remus is going to be his new guardian?
somebody chapter 8 . 7/28/2011
Love the storyline. You should definatly add some pranks. Maybe make them the new marauders with nicknames, too?
Cosmos Angel and Yami Darkness chapter 8 . 7/9/2011
nice keep going its good
kahpfan chapter 8 . 6/17/2011
Just stumbled over this today and loved it, please update it again soon.

KAHPfan
loretta537 chapter 7 . 5/16/2011
this is a great story! please, please, please update it soon
monbade chapter 7 . 5/15/2011
any updates coming? just reread what you had and waiting to see what happens in year 2

monbade
thesagerk chapter 8 . 4/16/2011
brillinat! hope to read more soon!
LauRawrCait chapter 8 . 3/12/2011
please tell me you're going to continue soon?xx
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 8 . 2/28/2011
Good story so far and thanks for sharing!