Reviews for Confessions of Danny Zuko
IIIIRENE chapter 18 . 4/11/2013
noooooooo plese tell me your not fineshed with this it was awsome plz plz plz carry it on
IIIIRENE chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
great
Samantha chapter 7 . 8/12/2011
This story is awesome! I love reading Nate's point of view of Pink Lady.
peonelopie4 chapter 18 . 12/31/2010
I really do hope this doesn't revolve around Casey. They barely got together and I don't want that ruined so soon. Please update soon!...Its been a long time...
NEMIHATER chapter 18 . 12/31/2010
No more Mitchie and Nate stories! Get back to continue this!
laurenjw23 chapter 18 . 12/3/2010
just because of the end of that chapter I think it is casey, but how old is she? I don't remember if you said it or not...

love the story :)
dancechic1234 chapter 18 . 7/6/2010
please please please with a cherry on top update. this story is amazing and i like how for this one, since most of us have read pink lady, that you didnt focus as much on the movie portion. only the important parts. its nice getting into more of the story even though i dont no if your going to do the same with pink lady
Brin Hearts Harry chapter 18 . 6/19/2010
MissNata13 - I love you :)

Pleaseeeeeeeee update! I have been reading this fic all day! The same way I read all of Pink Lady all of yesterday!

I even logged in to do the poll on your profile! (I picked Confessions but I realised I could have picked two more but they wouldn't let me vote twice. If I had realised before, I would've picked the last two, even though Life Sucks is over. Perhaps a new story, the sequel to it? Pretty please? Or perhaps Nate's POV of Life Sucks! OMG! That would be great!)

Please, please, please update! I need another fix of Nate Grey ;)
Lilly chapter 18 . 2/8/2010
PLEASE update! I love your stories!

_lilly
sooooo cute story chapter 18 . 1/27/2010
aw..

ya know, i also love this story :)

BUT BUT BU AGAIN: PLEASE UPDATE!

UPDATE PLEASE!

I'M SO CURIOUS ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS NOW AN READ A STORY THAT IS LONG and THIS GOOD!
Sarah chapter 18 . 1/27/2010
i love this story i have also read pink lady and that was great please update.
copperboom321 chapter 18 . 1/19/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY! I MISS IT! I WAS A SUBSCRIBER TO ITS PREQUEL AND HAVE BEEN A SUBSCRIBER TO THIS SINCE THE BEGINNING! BRING IT BACK!
luv2read17 chapter 18 . 1/17/2010
Omgsh I love your stories! Please keep updating.
WolfxAngel chapter 18 . 9/9/2009
This is amazing, so was Pink Lady. :D Update soon!
IrishAngel19 chapter 18 . 9/1/2009
Hey,

just reread pink lady and confessions at the same time. Daim that was fun.

Can't wait to read more of this story. Keep up the amazing work

Evi