Reviews for Behind Blue Eyes
Henry chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL xD
Slake chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Nicely done (( I've read the whole thing )) and even for being on the simple side it was very well done. :3

the way you wrote Dante was very nicely one, along with the Nero parts. he was so cute *dances* Please keep it Up.
Why-is-buggie-takeN chapter 8 . 3/17/2009
dante slashes lior... why? anyway, decent chapter. alright length, usual lack of detail, a little confusing due to the lack of detail, but overall i'm still dying to find out what's going to happen.
Why-is-buggie-takeN chapter 7 . 3/12/2009
nice. a few errors, but good.
Why-is-buggie-takeN chapter 6 . 2/26/2009
aside from length this is the best chapter yet. nice job.
Devil Rebel chapter 6 . 2/24/2009
keep it up
Aklis chapter 5 . 2/20/2009
Give us more, please. Very enjoyable story, actually laughed out loud when Dante commented Lior's cooking.
Why-is-buggie-takeN chapter 5 . 2/17/2009
"destracted" should be "distracted." otherwise nice job, enjoyed this chapter.
Xox-Koneko-xoX chapter 4 . 2/8/2009
So, Dante like Lior huh? Or will Nero...? I hope you update sooner!I want to know!
Why-is-buggie-takeN chapter 4 . 2/8/2009
Second half of chapter first half of chapter. The second half of the chapter was fairly well done and very improved. The first half was a little bland and simple but it's alright because it got to the point and we learned some things about your character. The back story is a little bit of a common one: popular school girl, envied, attacked by some monster/demon/strange being/etc and then rescued by protagonist(s) of the fandom. Overall, I think you're getting better. :) I'm interested to hear what Dante was going to say to Nero as well. Keep writing, I liked this chapter.
Why-is-buggie-takeN chapter 3 . 2/4/2009
Pros: I like the story so far; Nero and Dante together plus the whole Kyrie cheating on him and leaving him because he's so busy with work is totally believable. I also kind of like Lior. That's about it.

Cons: Spelling and grammar errors in every chapter. Sentences are choppy and the detail to dialogue ratio is very uneven. Too much dialogue, not enough detail. Story is kind of hard to understand or get a good picture of because the detail provided isn't sufficient. Lior lacks description and development, as well as entering the story on a random and awkward note. Breaking the 4th wall can be an effective literary technique but the way you used it just demonstrated a lack of direction; you ran out of ideas so you turned to some random situation in which the characters are aware that they are in a fanfiction.

Sorry to be a critic, but this needs work. I think it has a lot of potential though. Update soon because I think this is going to be a good fanfiction if you work on it!
Xox-Koneko-xoX chapter 3 . 1/31/2009
I shall support you all the way. OCs are fine with me, it's not like NO ONE likes them. There's actually a lot of stories with them... anyway please carry on!
SageEmpress chapter 3 . 1/31/2009
XD The last part was funny! lol Naruto movie fillers... XD XD XD
Xox-Koneko-xoX chapter 2 . 1/31/2009
W-o-W. I really like your story...A LOT. I wonder how Nero's gonna be un-emo... anyway please contiunue!