Reviews for Changes
SnapDragonStories chapter 8 . 10/31/2013
This story was amazing! I loved it so much.
XR needs more love! There needs to be more BLOSC storys in this world, and if they were all as good as this one then I would die happy! I give you many virtual cookies! (:.) (:.) (:.)
Cora Sinclair chapter 8 . 8/10/2010
Aww this is so cute, I love it!
Gurz chapter 8 . 3/22/2009
Aw, this story was so sweet it gave me cavities! (I don't really care though; the dentist can take care of that)

Sorry I didn't review earlier. Things just got kind of hectic.

I do have to say that I'm sorry it's over, but it was so adorable, well written, and you played Mira's part quite well. (I always have trouble writing about her, which is why she's in a temporary coma for the time being). The only thing I'll miss about the X-rganic version is the golden floppy hair, but you probably knew that.
BandGeek727 chapter 8 . 3/21/2009
…I am torn between several emotions.

First of all, I’m so excited that you updated!

Secondly, I’m kinda sad that it’s over.

But mostly I’m so very glad that you’ve written this.

Aw, what a cute way to end the story. I absolutely loved the dialogue between XR and Mira, it was SO SWEET.
LittleBlue33 chapter 8 . 3/19/2009
aw too bad the story is over and all

but I did like all of it

your a great writer

and I well be raeding more of your stories

and hope also in reading any new stories you write

hahaha glad you like my smiles...here are more!

_ ~ :) :} :] : ;D :D :3 :33
LittleBlue33 chapter 7 . 3/2/2009
OMG so much drama!

The story is great, dude you’re a wonderful writer!

I am loving this chapter so much and I can’t wait to read more

Keep up the great writing! :} :] :) :D :3
BandGeek727 chapter 7 . 3/2/2009
Almost over? Aww! :

Poor XR- I feel so bad for the little guy! You left me really curious as to what’ll happen next.

Again, I thought you nailed Torque’s dialogue. I could practically hear Brad Garrett. XD

The only critique I’d have is that this chapter seemed a bit rushed. I almost would’ve liked to see XR and Mira’s relationship develop more – like maybe just one more chapter before this, to build up to the moment when Mira decides not to be selfish anymore.

Other than that, I thought it was really well done. The action sequence had a nice pacing to it. And I really like the parallel between XR pushing her out of the way of Torque and the Robotinator; it brings the story full-circle.

(And the hand-holding was uber cute. )

I look forward to the next chapter!
BandGeek727 chapter 6 . 2/26/2009
Yush.
LittleBlue33 chapter 6 . 2/25/2009
yeah! update

great chapter, very cute at the end too
BandGeek727 chapter 5 . 2/20/2009
Okay, now THIS is my favorite chapter so far.

I like the way you’re developing their relationship; it’s very nicely paced.

Aw, Booster’s so adorable. He would totally use his free time to draw pictures like that.

And I must say your dialogue for Nebula was pretty spot-on.

I very much enjoyed the length of this chapter. X3 The second half was especially awesome; I thought the exchange between Mira and Buzz was really well done. And the last bit with XR was so, so sweet. I really felt for the little guy.

I can’t wait to see where this goes!
Gurz chapter 5 . 2/19/2009
Poor XR! So what if he's uncoordinated. I make him look graceful!
LittleBlue33 chapter 5 . 2/18/2009
oh yeah!

you updated!

great chapter I loved it!
LittleBlue33 chapter 4 . 2/16/2009
hehehe I really liking your story its great

I do hope you continue with it
Gurz chapter 4 . 2/11/2009
If I was a robot turned human, I would be pigging out on food as well to see what I missed!

XR: Now I see why Booster loves this stuff!

Booster: Told ya it was good.

Keep up the great work! This is one of my preferred XR/Mira fics because it actually soudns viable, and I just want to run my hand through XR's golden locks and fluff it up, as if he were an adorable toddler or something. D
BandGeek727 chapter 4 . 2/9/2009
Aw, so cute. I just love the image of XR pigging out – I’ve always thought food would be one of the things he’d like most about being organic. X3

I liked their interaction at the end, it was sweet, but with that sense of awkwardness that so marks these two.