Reviews for the Aftermath
Kimd33 chapter 2 . 10/12/2010
He is really being a jerk.
Kimd33 chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Found this story and decided to read it. He needs to realize, they

are trying to help.
Baily007 chapter 18 . 3/18/2009
Perfect ending to a perfect story! Please think about a sequel!
PinkAngel17 chapter 18 . 3/7/2009
I so absolutally loved this story! It was perfect! It had a little bit of everything and was just so sweet! :)
Devaki Faolan chapter 18 . 3/5/2009
This was an excelent chapter, and a great story!
frenchgirl chapter 18 . 3/5/2009
great, great job!

I really enjoyed it.

Thank you very much!
jevans47403 chapter 18 . 3/5/2009
Absolutely a great ending and you did a great job. Loved how Pen was Derek's priorty first before he made the announcement of Baby Morgan. The exchange between the Nurses and Dr. Manning was priceless and who wouldn't be envy of Derek and Pen. Derek talking to his daughter was very precious and funny especially when he told Pen that he wasn't going to let their daughter date until she was 50. Loved it.

“It was a team effort. Thank you for being you, and just loving me the way you do.” Derek’s arms tightened around her as he buried his face against her hair, whispering words of love in her ear. Dr Manning and the nurses all exchanged a look of envy at the undeniable love that surrounded them.

“Do you want to make the announcement Daddy?” Pen asked,

“Once Dr Manning is done, they can wait. You’re my priority.” Not long after Penelope closed her eyes from exhaustion.

“Hey Baby, I’m your Daddy. I’m so glad to have finally met you Princess, your Mommy and I have been so excited to finally see you and hold you. You’re so beautiful, and you know what? You’re incredibly loved, not just by me and your Mommy but by everyone outside who’s dying to meet you. Princess, I want you to know that I will always always always be here for you. Your Mommy and I love you more than anything, and though I may thoroughly annoy you as you get older, know that no one loves you more than your Mommy and I.” Penelope smiled as she heard the tail end of their conversation,

“Slipping in disclaimers already?” she observed with a smile.

“Well I figure she’s going to be a little mad when I tell her she’s not allowed to date till she’s fifty.” He replied bring their daughter to her mother who lovingly took her in her arms.

“Don’t worry Peanut, we’ll work on Daddy. He’s not as tough as he seems. Between you and I we can get him to do almost anything.”

“Hey, don’t teach her that!” Derek protested, knowing that it was truth.
klcm chapter 18 . 3/5/2009
loved every bit of! love the ending! :) well done
Leigh59 chapter 18 . 3/5/2009
It is a beautiful story from start to finish. You did a marvelous job on it. Bravo. the name you picked for the child is very appropriate. I love it
Baily007 chapter 17 . 3/3/2009
Oh dear, that was simply awesome! And Guideon dancing the first dance with Penelope...I'm all teary now :-) The whole chapter was just PERFECT!
Leigh59 chapter 17 . 3/3/2009
What a great chapter. the wedding was perfect. I loved the fact the Gideon had the father's dance with her. very fitting.
klcm chapter 17 . 3/3/2009
aw so sentimental...really touching. Loved it!

More soon i hope!
SavinGrace chapter 16 . 3/3/2009
Sigh...I can see this happening on their wedding day!
Baily007 chapter 14 . 2/20/2009
love it - love it - love it! oh, and did I say I LOVE IT? Well, I love it!
Leigh59 chapter 14 . 2/19/2009
So so happy that they talked. That she told him what the doctor said. Am very pleased that the team is talking and that Garcia was there for them and for Emily. looking forward the the next chapter.
61 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »