Reviews for the Aftermath
frenchgirl chapter 13 . 2/18/2009
I don't know why but I like the way you write, what you do with Garcia and Morgan. It's exactly how I imagine the way they should react...

go on...want more...

THANKS A LOT
SavinGrace chapter 13 . 2/18/2009
**pouting** I'm sorry I can't review this chapter because I'm pouting! LOL!

Actually, I thought the chapter was well done - and very true to Penelope's character. Am looking very forward to Chapter 14...and my happy ending. Which I assume that I am GOING to get, because I'd hate to have to hunt you down and pull out your fingernails until you write it...;-)
klcm chapter 13 . 2/18/2009
wow...poor pen! I wanted to stop at times because I didn't like where it wsa going but its looking up!

Good job...more soon i hope :]
jevans47403 chapter 13 . 2/18/2009
“Not that you goof ball. I’m pregnant.”

“You got knocked up! Has Luke killed him yet?” Jess inquired with his eyes widening in anticipation. Penelope laughed.

“Jess, I’m not sixteen.”

“Yes, but he got you pregnant without a ring on your finger!” he pointed out,

“Yeah, well I think your Uncle is smart enough to know that I’m just as scared of the marriage thing as the next guy so he’s nice enough to leave it to my discretion, which is what I would expect from you too young man.”

I think in my opinion this chapter has to be by far my fav-But I don't know why...LOL!

This chapter was really sad considering that at first it ended up being Derek's fault in the beginning, but in the end it ended up being the whole gang just ganging up on her just because of her decision for quiting the BAU-But I'm so glad that Hotch and Gideon layed it on thick with their disappointment in all of them, which they had to deal with the consequences of their behaviour, after that they felt really horrible for treating Pen the way they did. I would be ticked off too if they started ignoring me after I quit and just before I left. So glad that Pen laid into Derek again and that the bosses laid into the gang especially Derek. They so needed that but they really needed that wake-up call when Pen told Reid, Emily, and JJ off when she found them hanging by her door! I thought for a second that Pen was going to break up with Derek-sadly enough he was the straw that broke the camels back in her resigning from the BAU. But so glad that she didn't break up with him. Loved how Jess was surprised that she was pregnant and he wondered if Luke was going to kill Derek for knocking her up and not marrying her. Can't wait for more.

BTW you are so welcome and how all of our reviews are making your day. Have a great day and keep up the great work that you do!
Leigh59 chapter 13 . 2/18/2009
I'm glad that she told him why she was so angry at him. The team also needed to be blasted by the bosses. more soon please.
jevans47403 chapter 12 . 2/17/2009
Oh yeah he's definitely in the doghouse after Pen told him off and I have a feeling that he's going to be sleeping on the couch after that. Glad that Hotch, but mostly Pen put Derek in his place, he needed that kick in the pants to really see that he doesn't need that hero complex in him all the time and just wait for the bomb squad boys to show up. I think he knows now to never ever p* off any pregnant women, whether they're your wife or your best friend. The whole thing about the baby not liking Dirty Dancing except for Bad Boys was hilarious and Emily saying that there's no doubting who the baby's father is was great! Can't wait for more!
Leigh59 chapter 12 . 2/17/2009
He can't be a hero to everybody. hopefully she will get through to him. that he has much to live for.
SavinGrace chapter 12 . 2/17/2009
Okay so I'm sitting at my desk crying - I really love this story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
SavinGrace chapter 11 . 2/15/2009
A Pregnant Pen and a Happy Derek! YAY! I love this...it is GOING to have a HAPPY ENDING, right?
Leigh59 chapter 11 . 2/14/2009
great chapter! more soon please
jevans47403 chapter 10 . 2/13/2009
Awe there's going to be a Morgan baby in the mix-so can't wait for everyone's reaction especially Derek's mom, his sisters, Luke, Lorelai and the kids reactions and also the teams reactions even though Emily already knows. So happy for Derek, he's going to be a great father! Can't wait for more
Leigh59 chapter 10 . 2/13/2009
I am sso glad that Pen was with him the whole time in Chicago. He needed her there with him. It's great the way that his Mom and sisters took right to her, made her part of the family. Hotch and Gideon are such great bosses. Emily is so smart. gotta love her.
Leigh59 chapter 9 . 2/12/2009
I am glad that they shared their past with one another. a painful one but together they will find the courage and strength to move on together.
jevans47403 chapter 9 . 2/12/2009
Wow great job on all of the chapters especially chapter 8 and 9 but mostly 8 because he finally gave into his feelings and brole down that wall of his and told her that he's in love with her. Glad that she can be with him at the trial and so glad that she helped him through his breakdown after he confessed about what happened to his childhood! JJ and Emily going to interogate Derek and Pen when they get the chance to do so. Can't wait for more!

They are really great together, but really wish they would get together in the show-I think all of us really wish that especially last night's episode, lol.
SavinGrace chapter 9 . 2/12/2009
Okay, so I might have had to hunt you down, but I promise I wouldn't have hurt you...just held you hostage until I got what I wanted...muah ha ha ha...

Seriously, you've done a great job with this story and I mean that! Can't wait to read more!
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »