Reviews for the Aftermath
Leigh59 chapter 8 . 2/11/2009
I love this chapter. I am so glad that they talked and came to an understanding. Pen is right he is a twit. And that she trusts him with her heart just perfect. now he just hast o trust her they both have to learn to love one another with out being scared.
SavinGrace chapter 8 . 2/11/2009
AW, see now I can forgive you! What a great chapter!
SavinGrace chapter 7 . 2/11/2009
Oh...that is so wrong...how could you leave it there! I'm going to forgive you of course, because I am certain that the next chapter is already written and just waiting to be posted later today, right! *blinking expectantly* :-)
SavinGrace chapter 6 . 2/6/2009
Oh my! I love this story, but I really want more, and soon! PRETTY PLEASE! Batting puppy dog eyes...and if it isn't too much to ask, I'd very much like a happy Morgan & Garcia ending! ;-)
nlrs chapter 6 . 2/6/2009
thanks for the quick up date i'm so glad that they talked. things are on the mend
Leigh59 chapter 5 . 2/6/2009
Great update. maybe he will understand that you can't push the people who love you the most away.
nlrs chapter 5 . 2/6/2009
the day with the girls was great. Pen being strong in court perfect. the last part with Morgan on the phone was and is heart wrenching.
mamya chapter 5 . 2/6/2009
really interesting story!
Leigh59 chapter 4 . 2/1/2009
what a lovely wedding. I liked the fact that JJ and Emily are going to be with her.
FreanchGirl chapter 3 . 2/1/2009
that's really, really good.

MORE, please...
Leigh59 chapter 3 . 1/31/2009
good he finally broke down enough to ask Hotch for help. But he still hurt a lot of people, he needs to fix it.
CybrAngl chapter 2 . 1/30/2009
I really like where this is going. I love that have the Gilmore Girls cross over as well. It's my other favorite show and the development of it is great! Please update soon :)
Leigh59 chapter 2 . 1/30/2009
great update. i love the fact that she is being sneaking and hiding from the team.

“You are coming back right?” he teased as he took note of the several bags Penelope had lined up.

I think he forgot that Penelope is very much a girl.
e1981 chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
OH I like this one! A lot. Looking forward to reading more :)
jevans47403 chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Can't wait for her presence to be known in the bullpen and what Morgan's reaction will be! Great job and can't wait for more!
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »