Reviews for Intimacy
Lori94 chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
I loved that movie! This was great!
banygirl03 chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
I love this story. and "closer" is one of my favourite movies and i really have to say i liked the way you ended your story because i thought that the ending in the movie somehow left everyone upset. i mean none of them ended up with the once they love and it kind of makes me sad so this story makes up for the bad end.

and i really like the way you write.
kissyourself chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
I love Closer. It's one of my favorite movies. That was the reason why I fell inlove with Clive Owen. And loved Natalie Portman even more. And reading this reminded me that I haven't seen it for about 2 years now; I better watch it again! :) Larry and Anna's conversation about the affair was pretty intense so it was awesome that I get to read a fic version of that.

Anyway, I'm all for Edward and Bella, but I like how you made it open-ended; it still worked. This Bella could be with Edward or with Jasper.

You did a great job, I enjoyed reading this!
scarletoctopus chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
M Jude Law... sigh anyway great one shot. I love the movie too and thought that this was quite true to the real thing. Wow I can so imagine Natalie Portman as Alice.
DeeStruction chapter 1 . 3/20/2009

I watched the scene that you have written about here and I think you did a great job with it.

The whole time I was watching it I could almost recite the lines.

Wonderful D

NoLongerWritingFF chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Loved it awesome story!
yankeerose chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Please tell me this is not only a one shot...I want more of caveman Jasper!
makesh1ftwings chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
i need to see this movie. it sounds amazing!

i think you adapted it really well, and it's one of the more interesting entries i've read )
TeamJakeBella chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
very good movie you got this story down pat with it
teamedward86 chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
oh my goodness I hated the ending of Closer, poor Jude Law ends up alone. I really liked your version because now I get my happy ending in my head
JK5959 chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
You're right. I could never imagine Edward as pathetic as Jude Law's character. Jude Law's character always kind of creeped me out and I always wanted Anna to go back to Larry. Because, in my opinion, Clive Owen is way better looking.

But for this story I would choose for her to stay with Edward, b/c I'm team edward all the way. Though, Jasper does deserve better than that.

I think you should have mentioned in the story the reason Jasper slept with another woman. I believe that in the movie Larry noticed Anna pulling away, and that's what caused him to do it, kind of like he'd known all along.

I could be wrong though. It's been forever since I've seen that movie.

Great one-shot. It was well written.
EDWARDandemmettlover chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
that was good
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Enjoyed it.
vampire's kisses 4 me chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
wow! Post the next chapter asap is all I have to say!

kaye2011 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
What movie are you talking about? I liked the story.