Reviews for Second Chances
Astanley1991 chapter 6 . 7/8/2011
That is a horrible cliff hanger how dare you (lol)update please
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 8/2/2010
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 8/2/2010
Totally sweet. Poor Kellie.
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 8/2/2010
What fun for Tony! sarcasm Yikes Ziva!
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 8/2/2010
Very sweet and insightful. sigh Poor Kellie.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 8/2/2010
Superbly handled and done!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Really excellent start! Good story idea!
mollygibbs101 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
I love this! Well done for getting that friggin' Hollis Mann out of the way! No-one likes her! Please update soon, it's a brilliant fic!
Remy Masen chapter 6 . 6/25/2009
Great story...glad that Kellie finally got a good home. Can't wait to see more Ziva/Gibbs, and Kellie! Update soon, please! :)

Eliza A.K.A. Lizzie chapter 6 . 4/28/2009
Wonderfully well written! you had both Gibbs & Ziva nailed perfectly! especially Ziva's speech patterns which are quite unique major kudos on getting that perfect!
finlaure chapter 6 . 2/26/2009
Oh please post another chapter soon. This story has all sorts of good stuff in it and I can hardly wait to see what you plan next.
Rori Potter chapter 6 . 2/26/2009
That was great. Is she already pregnant? Update soon.
Shaggy37 chapter 6 . 2/26/2009
Outstanding chapter! Are we going to be seeing big jumps in time? Do keep up the outstanding work and update soon please!:):):):)
Margarita123 chapter 6 . 2/26/2009
Great . . . love the end part. Please do not wait to long please continue soon
Lincoln Six Echo chapter 6 . 2/26/2009
*Laughing* I bet Gibbs had not expected to have to ask (again?) a man for his permission to court his daughter! I am not thrilled by the idea of Ziva feeling conflicted by Lt. Roy Sanders'courting...Oh, I loved that episode, and her relationship with the poor guy, but I'm not very happy to see it inserted in the context of this story...
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »