Reviews for 20 questions
SomebodySaveMe13 chapter 2 . 3/30/2011
You should really make a sequel to this, Like Edward Asking her out on a date and that's when Bella ask Edward her 20 questions.
XlaraC chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
Very good.
lips-like-morphinee chapter 2 . 12/11/2009
are u gona continue
biggest-twilight-fan chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
This was cute.

Haha I like what

Emmett said about the perfume.
Ms. Jessica Cullen chapter 2 . 7/6/2009
what? no! u need to write edwards 20 q! this should be a story...think of the children...
Muggle-Born-Witch and Proud chapter 2 . 6/8/2009
ok this is great, and i really hope that you do turn it into a story, that would just be the epitome of greatness!

haha

i love this story!
love-that-Lovelace chapter 2 . 5/30/2009
lol “Did you hear about the new girl? She’s spicy.” nice
Miss.Full.of.Light chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
This is SO cool XD I would have liked it as a long story :(
u better know who this chapter 2 . 2/26/2009
Hey Noelley,

That was so cute! He is adorable! It just took me like 3 days to finally sit and read this lol. K I'm gonna go now. Ttyl. :)
urownpersonaljacobblackstealer chapter 2 . 2/26/2009
i cannot believe u wrote this 2 days ago and did not tell me! This was so cute from edward's POV and i love how into eachother they already are! I can't wait to hear what Bella's gonna ask him... Hm? What would i ask him... i'll let u know later. Anywho, thanks for the mental imagery of edward in the shower! And maybe I could help him with those indoor activities if u know what i mean... always the perfect past time on a rainy day! Get well soon!
Evolutions Vampire chapter 2 . 2/25/2009
now write wcich ones bella ask edward plz for me
apples.tulips.ribbons.chess chapter 2 . 2/25/2009
that 'whats your number' thing was really smooth:)

awesome:)! i love this story!
Tiggrmommi chapter 2 . 2/24/2009
Aww too cute!
Delilah Lovett chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
That was fun lol. I'd like to see what kind of questions Bella has in store for him or at least how she plans to get him to repay her. :D
Tiggrmommi chapter 1 . 2/10/2009