Reviews for The Little Things
The Vigilant Sleeper chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Love your writing style; you're very good at putting Sunfall's feelings into captivating paragraphs. And I like the way you write Prowl's character too. I'll be checking out your other stories now...and it would be cool if you decided to continue this one too! :)
Trapped in Reality chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
It's kind of nice to see OCs that aren't battle ready. Most human-turned-Transformer OCs are ready to kick Decepticon butt without any training. Sunfall is very refreshing and more human this way. And I'm glad you didn't go through the overused medic plotline.
Elita One chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
ohh wow I loved your orignal its been so long I didnt think youd add anything to it.

I loved this fic, aw there wont be more

*pouts*

very well written

got a few people in life that annoy the hell out of me sometimes but that you cant help but love
SeekerFreefall chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Can I please ask for more? Pretty please? With whipping cream, powdered chocolate, and a cherry on top? (Yes, I do realise that you have 'complete' on this story, but still... Sunfall fic!)

I first read 'Rememberance' two years ago, and it was one of the first TF stories I read, 'Redemption' having been the first, I think. I fell in love with Sunfall, and came up with a dozen little ficlets after reading about her, and I am just thrilled that you've posted another story with her in it!

I could go on and on, but I'd be gushing, and I'd feel really silly and stupid about five seconds after I posted this review,

so I'm just going to say that I love this fic.

I hope you write more about Sunfall, but even if you don't, I'm just happy that you didn't make her a one-shot wonder. *snicker*

I hope that one day you might also continue some of the other short story-bits from your website - namely, the one with the killer-virus thingy that's killing the Decepticons. I think you called it "Payback". That one sounds quite interesting. (I mean... Megsy being -nice- to a human?)

I know that a good critique is supposed to give 'tips on improvement', but how can I do that when it's already an amazing story? Thank you for sharing it.