Reviews for One
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
This was so cool! I love how we get both POV's.

I rteally like seeing how they are down the road from the series. Its really cool that they still have the same passsion twenty years later, that they had when they first meet!

Well done!
slytherinsal chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
so very true... one becomes each other. soulmates. best friends.
MontyPythonFan chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Beautiful :-)

Jess

x
MidnyghtVampyrezz chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
OMFG.

I pray that someday MY husband feels that way about me, even after 20 years of marriage.

*sigh*

Excellent i loved it!
Lady Neferankh chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Oh, goodness that was lovely. The way you handled the shifting viewpoints was well, marvelous-and I think that some passages here were downright poetic. And I'd like to say that I think you've also drawn an very in-character and plausible "future" for the Blakeneys. Splendid work!
LunaLove chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Oh, but zounds m'dear, if this darling little fic isn't a perfect example of monstrously talented writing. I dearly hope there is more to come?
Pimpernel Princess chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
That is so precious. I love how you write from both Percy and Marguerite's points of view. My only criticsm is to make the paragraphs smaller-huge hunks of text make it difficult to read. It is a little sad how no one ever knew that Percy was the Pimpernel-not that he would have wanted them to know. He had to play the idiot for the rest of his life...

I love Marguerite and wish that the Baroness would have included her in a few more of Percy's adventures. Sniffles. Thank you for adding to the well-written fluff out there for hopeless romantics such as myself. I hope that this does not make you include LESS fluff in legend-I'm looking forward to reading more of it!

Your humble servant,

PP
SherlockianGirl chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
That...was...GORGEOUS. *gasp* *gasp* So SWEET!

There are too many lines that are just wonderful! I never really thought about what it would be like later in their lives, but you have captured the characters perfectly!

Oh, and my favorite part: Percy winking. *fans self before MELTING*

Excellent job, but you didn't need me to tell you that!