Reviews for Downward Spiral
version15 chapter 10 . 2/14
Whoa...I gotta say, this is one hell of a read...its 3 am and I don't care. Great work!
rc48177 chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
wow 0_0. This is intense
Voodoo chapter 10 . 9/17/2014
Oh my God...

That was well worth the 1 1/2 hours to read this. trough. Wonderful job I cried a few times during my reading of this. Its very rare that i get that reaction from someones writing. Epic just Epic.

Seta Souji X Naoto Shirogane Forever.

Voodoo
Big gay boy chapter 4 . 2/17/2014
Yosuke x Chie is a bad pairing
Deedlit-Murata chapter 10 . 9/27/2013
omg.. this was beyond beautiful... so many emotions handled so well and transmitted through your story, I must say that you are a great writer, keep writing this beautiful stories ! I read the entire story in one go... lol couldn't stop ! :)
Felidane chapter 10 . 5/8/2013
Beautiful story.

I was fascinated with how well you pictured the characters, and most of all the amazing storyline. The great mix between melancholy and mirth was enough to catch my emotions, and I felt completely satisfied once I was done reading. The revelation of the unknown events in Naoto's childhood was surprising to find out, and not once did you go too far with the characters. You're a very talented writer and I sincerely hope you continue writing, whether it's Persona related or not. I look forward to read your other content.

Thank you for this wonderful story!
Lord Mordaq Sevillate chapter 10 . 2/20/2013
Loved every minute of this. Beautifully done.
fanfictionaddict99 chapter 10 . 2/11/2013
I'm not that good at writing reviews, so I don't bother to review that often, but this story definately deserves a review (a good one, but again I suck at reviews TnT), so yeah you did a really good job with this story. You certainly know how to make a NaotoxSouji shipper out of someone.
Artistic18 chapter 10 . 1/18/2013
This story was so sweet. From beginning to end, I had many different thoughts and feelings as I read along, but things ended just the way I hoped this would. This is definitely my favorite pairing in the game, so it was very nice to read some fanfiction about it (my own attempts at writing this pairing aren't going as well as I'd like lol).
vikumiru chapter 10 . 12/21/2012
But I wanna see them get married.. Damn.

This is a great story and that Izanami came back to play matchmaker. D'aww.

Love your fics, make more n hope you complete your 100 themes challenge!
A Midsummer chapter 10 . 11/16/2012
The little incident with Yousuke forced me into a epiphany that it was oh my god, Izanami!
a midsummer chapter 8 . 11/16/2012
wow, I never thought I would see the day I would utter the words "she died of a broken heart".
Arawn D. Draven chapter 10 . 11/14/2012
Thanks for this story! It's a piece of art!
saphren chapter 10 . 1/28/2012
Izanami? But this story was just amazing. It was sad seeing Naoto break but the ending was great
JackFrost14 chapter 10 . 1/21/2012