Reviews for Tales of the Bludhaven Knight
Zena-Xina chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
This is awesome!
Kelana-ti chapter 4 . 4/9/2010
Hey, I like how you tell the stories from the people's point of veiw, instead of Nightwing's. It is different.

Was the last caller in chapter 4 Nightwing? Because he said "By the time I'm done..." Just wondering.
Grendle1853 chapter 4 . 7/8/2009
Not bad man. I guessing the last one was Grayson, he apparently did not learn the "be but a shadowy figure in the back round of society" lesson from Bruce;-)

Nice chapter man, keep it up!
Grendle1853 chapter 3 . 6/27/2009
That was a really good chapter, the best out of what you've written so far! I really like when Dick tells the guy that he must be a bad kisser!
badkidoh chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
it's good
Grendle1853 chapter 2 . 4/6/2009
Excellent chapter! I liked the whole theme and thought it was really well done. The only things I thought might have been added were something like "I remember seeing what looked like a blue bird for maybe half a second, but then it was gone", just so you knew exactly who it was, and saying something about the girl that was in the closet with him. Those are just small things though, I really liked the chapter, keep it up!
oksofia chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
I am a fan. I request that you extend this story - I mean, you already have Tale"s" in the title, so it totally makes sense to continue, AND it sounds like this is DG's first night. Make it happen, kobez! I would give you a more constructive review, but it's too short for me to tell you anything other than that I'm interested in more.
Grendle1853 chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
I'm glad I could be your muse, or whatever the male equivalent is. Great story so far man, hope you continue with it!