Reviews for One Step at a Time
Emrys00 chapter 12 . 3/14
So good!
my fanfix chapter 12 . 10/2/2014
Great! I like how the lemon wasn't as descriptive and raunchy as some I've read. Also love the plot. I like the Egyptian stories the most, please write another! 3
YamiNoIcexIcuo chapter 12 . 7/7/2013
I loved this, its like realistic, conflicting and exciting. I wonder how you didn't break character when writing , I envy that more than you will ever know XD Great Story!
Saskie chapter 12 . 6/24/2013
Absolutely loved it! :) I thought they were all in character for the most part.
YugiYamiAtem21 chapter 12 . 5/4/2013
good story
Mio12 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
wow
Goshikku Hime wa Yami-san chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
*cough-PharaohwithMPD-cough*xD
Raven chapter 12 . 11/3/2012
i liked your story, but maybe you should try to put more emotion, or drama, into it. i kind of felt detached from the characters, thats why i say this. you can achieve this(emotion/drama) by writing in first person and listing a line break or Point Of Veiw change( like this- YUGI POV) and continue writing with that person. as for your lemon, i thought it was great. keep up the good work :)
1sunfun chapter 12 . 10/28/2012
Nice.
Heather Dehmer chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
You are so evil. Can't yugi get a break for once!
Heather Dehmer chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
Awesome! I love how you made Atem interested in him and gave him that dopey smile. I just laughed my ass off at that XD
Heather Dehmer chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I love it and I get a kick out some of the parts that remind me of an old cartoon that I used yo watch and it's not Yu-gi-oh! but thanks for writing this story. I shall continue reading.
samaurai chapter 12 . 7/1/2012
This was an awesome story
Bela Vosa chapter 12 . 5/1/2012
so EEEEE!

I'm so proud of atem... how could he not grow up faced with an army of 4000 though?

DX so many evil people.
SangoMarie chapter 12 . 4/21/2012
(even though this story is old) Great story and chapter. great job w/ the lemon!