Reviews for One Step at a Time
jabouhajar chapter 5 . 7/28
I CANT OMG
jabouhajar chapter 2 . 7/28
Very nice chapter..different character of atem too which is refreshing tbh
jabouhajar chapter 2 . 7/28
What's ooc? don't kill meee hah
ZiggyZoltek chapter 12 . 6/3
Great job! Loved it! Good lemon! ;P
Cutiebeary chapter 12 . 10/26/2015
Okay, so I was complaining how I havent ran into a good YamiYugi story in a while and then I came across this wonderful story! Now, believe me, I found this story this morning and now its midnight and I have enjoyed every sentence!
Its such a well written story, truly I'm speechless!
Amazing job *O*
LoweFantasy chapter 2 . 9/17/2015
I'm loving how you write your characters so much here, that I'm going to keep reading just for that reason, even if everything else in this story fails into the pits. It's so well done. Love. :3
Emrys00 chapter 12 . 3/14/2015
So good!
my fanfix chapter 12 . 10/2/2014
Great! I like how the lemon wasn't as descriptive and raunchy as some I've read. Also love the plot. I like the Egyptian stories the most, please write another! 3
YamiNoIcexIcuo chapter 12 . 7/7/2013
I loved this, its like realistic, conflicting and exciting. I wonder how you didn't break character when writing , I envy that more than you will ever know XD Great Story!
Saskie chapter 12 . 6/24/2013
Absolutely loved it! :) I thought they were all in character for the most part.
YugiYamiAtem21 chapter 12 . 5/4/2013
good story
Mio12 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
wow
Goshikku Hime wa Yami-san chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
*cough-PharaohwithMPD-cough*xD
Raven chapter 12 . 11/3/2012
i liked your story, but maybe you should try to put more emotion, or drama, into it. i kind of felt detached from the characters, thats why i say this. you can achieve this(emotion/drama) by writing in first person and listing a line break or Point Of Veiw change( like this- YUGI POV) and continue writing with that person. as for your lemon, i thought it was great. keep up the good work :)
1sunfun chapter 12 . 10/28/2012