Reviews for One Step at a Time
Tsukishiro Yukiko-sama chapter 12 . 6/8/2019
I loved the fanfiction. XDDD
Seto was a bastard. Poor Yuugi.
Atemu had much work to undo what that wretched priest did.
Of course, he acted like an idiot, but he recognized his mistake in the next instant. It was a pity that it was too late to prevent a setback.
I imagine he was the first pharaoh to strive so hard to be released from office. XDDDD
At least, Yuugi has achieved a better function and now, after overcoming this obstacle, they will be able to live happily ever after. XDDD
Darkling221 chapter 5 . 5/19/2017
So I'm almost half way through and I have to say, I find this an interesting characterisation of Atemu, it's actually pretty believable that he'd this selfish and kind of twisted person. He treats Yugi like a toy, but that would make sense for him. I like it! :D Anyway, on I go!
jabouhajar chapter 5 . 7/28/2016
I CANT OMG
jabouhajar chapter 2 . 7/28/2016
Very nice chapter..different character of atem too which is refreshing tbh
jabouhajar chapter 2 . 7/28/2016
What's ooc? don't kill meee hah
ZiggyZoltek chapter 12 . 6/3/2016
Great job! Loved it! Good lemon! ;P
Cutiebeary chapter 12 . 10/26/2015
Okay, so I was complaining how I havent ran into a good YamiYugi story in a while and then I came across this wonderful story! Now, believe me, I found this story this morning and now its midnight and I have enjoyed every sentence!
Its such a well written story, truly I'm speechless!
Amazing job *O*
LoweFantasy chapter 2 . 9/17/2015
I'm loving how you write your characters so much here, that I'm going to keep reading just for that reason, even if everything else in this story fails into the pits. It's so well done. Love. :3
Emrys00 chapter 12 . 3/14/2015
So good!
my fanfix chapter 12 . 10/2/2014
Great! I like how the lemon wasn't as descriptive and raunchy as some I've read. Also love the plot. I like the Egyptian stories the most, please write another! 3
YamiNoIcexIcuo chapter 12 . 7/7/2013
I loved this, its like realistic, conflicting and exciting. I wonder how you didn't break character when writing , I envy that more than you will ever know XD Great Story!
Saskie chapter 12 . 6/24/2013
Absolutely loved it! :) I thought they were all in character for the most part.
YugiYamiAtem21 chapter 12 . 5/4/2013