Reviews for An Open Window
Great job!
SarcasticBimbo chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Really beautiful.
NeverBeenMerelyPretty chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Gosh, I'm glad I read this at end of reading all your other stories; I can barely see what I'm typing because of my watery eyes. That letter was so . . . touching and the ending was so sweet. This was so beautifully written; you should become a poet, if you already aren't.

I. Loved. It. :-)
Helpless Romantic01 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
This is like a breath of fresh air. I often wonder what exactly was going through Edward's mind when he left. I also wonder how many times he had to fight himself to keep from going back. And I think it goes without saying that I wondered how he might try to appologize and go back to her. You've answered these questions in very different ways than the norm. Most fanfics I read about that time has him staying with his famiy for a few weeks/months until he starts tracking. If that were the case, I always think he'd have folded sooner. I mean, yeah, he's stuborn... and masochistic, but that's a little too much temptation, you know? He'd be constantly surrounded by the things that remind him most of Bella. His black leather couch, various books and CDs, his piano. Couple that with the facts that he has a photografic memory and his family will be thinking about Bella non-stop... But I digress.

I loved your take on this situation. I loved that you used third person pov. It gave me a better rounded view of the characters involved. Even poor, often neglected Charlie.

Thanks
Deni
JerinAnn6397 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
3 it! Will there be another chapter? I hope so because i really want to see them actually speak to each other.
BellazB chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Loved this one shot! It's perfect.
CullenMasenAlways chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I loved it. That was something that Edward would do. Even in that circumstances he's so romantic. Flowers and a letter. Haha. I love him. And I'm glad that you didn't even mention Jacob. I'm not a fan of him at all. Anyway, thanks for sharing this. Your writing is great!
sniperocker123 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
this fanfic was very beautful...almost got me crying...well done!
KL93 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
This is amazing. If only it actually happened like this. Haha. So much more realistic and less dramatic.
IThinkINeededThat chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
What a beautiful story!
Ira Bell chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I wish there was more
Silver Tidal Wave chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
'The pieces of my shattered heart are so small that they could be passed through the eye of a needle.' I remember that from "A knights tale." It was one of my favourites, as well as the one that went: "I miss you like the sun misses the flower, like the sun misses the flower in the depths of winter."

This almost made me cry...but it was beautiful none the less. :)
ReadsEverythingThatIsCool chapter 1 . 8/31/2011