Reviews for Fall in Love Like a Comic!
14seto chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
lol I have read this manga before... but I never thought I would read it KINGDOM HEARTS style... interesting story.,,
Tsukasa Miyamoto chapter 2 . 2/26/2010
This is a really great story! I know its been a while since you updated, but I really hope you do so soon. You really know how to write a good story and I'm really looking forward to the next chapter )
Jedexa chapter 2 . 8/1/2009
Wow, this is so cute so far XD I get the feeling that Kai's gonna start putting her actual experience into her manga XD
dragongirlj chapter 2 . 2/12/2009
Sounds great! more reading!

I havent read this part of the comic so I'm taking your word that this happens.

I might just go buy it now, if i had the money.
tis Emma chapter 2 . 2/10/2009
Mm, I suppose this was a bit of an improvement. Mainly what I'm worried about is Kairi becoming too...gentle and lighthearted. I mean, for the most part, she is, but it's to the point where it's Sora defending her the whole time and through everything. I'd merely recommend putting a little more character into her and making her not so to herself and give her a little dominance in her relationship with Sora perhaps?

Well, now that the criticism is over, I still hope to continue reading this story. It's very cute.
dracula-key chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
no problem. this is one of the most emotional fanfics i've read
livingtrinity chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
you really did add something xD nice job doing this :3 now I'm getting MORE interested (waa SoraxKairi) more moar! XD

update soon :D
infinitedestiny chapter 2 . 2/8/2009
Gah! Chapter 2! So very cute! Aww, Kairi's falling -floats off- I know that feeling for sure!

I can't wait for the next update!
WhiteTenshi chapter 2 . 2/8/2009
hey great job on the chapter thanks for updating i'm so happy.

please update soon i would luv to read more of this story
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 2 . 2/8/2009
UWE HEE HEE, WHAT A PERFECT CHAPTER, AND A NICE ENDING, YAHAHAHAHAHA LET THE AKWARDNESS BEGIN IN THE NEXT CHAPTER, YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Pandapple chapter 2 . 2/8/2009
KYA! Update! You left a cliffhanger there and I wanna know what happens next so bad! Great job!
Gogglelicious chapter 2 . 2/8/2009
Who! You updated! I love it! :D Nah, you did an awesome job on writing up the fight scene, don't worry! O.O eep! Sora is a pervert! JK! He can be ne? If he wanted to...:) Update soon, I wanna know what happens when Sora wakes up!
U.W.A.H Squad chapter 2 . 2/8/2009
U.W.A.H!

We thought this whole chapter was the best overall! XD Well so far! Haha, I love how the girls in the background were like "No!" and even a couple of boys made us laugh the most. XD ACK! A CLIFFIE! UPDATE SOON!
First Day High chapter 2 . 2/8/2009
cute! :) I really liked this chapter, mainly cuz it's longer too! haha oh no! "why" is kairi in the same bed with sora? you gotta update asap!
Automatic Code Red 123 chapter 2 . 2/8/2009
Hahaha, I would've freaked out if a hot guy told me to get undressed too! Good thing he was joking...or was he? O.o Ugh! Fangirls (jealous ones) are so annoying! Aw yeah, you're right, Hayner seems a little distant from the gang compared to how he usually is. But it's funny how he told Pence to shut up. :) Update soon!