Reviews for Flyaway
Krysala chapter 3 . 12/14/2011
Loved it!
Jaka Tingkir chapter 3 . 2/17/2009
It is beautiful and touching. I love the parental affection Soundwave directed at Rumble. It's slight, but still noticeable. That slight but immense affection is the one making this fic fluffy and warm. I enjoyed it very much, thank you :D

This story is in Movie universe, right? I do hope Soundwave would show this kind of affection.

There is a slight mistake in third paragraph (from the bottom). "Do... do want some help, Dad?" should have been "Do... do you want some help, Dad?" :P That's quite minor, but still noticeable.
ThoseSoundsAtNight chapter 3 . 2/7/2009
Nicely done.
dixiegurl13 chapter 3 . 2/7/2009
Very well done! And if you hadn't posted the last part, I may have been forced to throw in an extra review-he,he!

Thanks for sharing!
Jaka Tingkir chapter 2 . 2/6/2009
You are demanding a review, so I'll take the bait and give you some of my thoughts:

I leik the stoic Soundwave :D The amazing bot could stand tall even when two of his creations died. Not many mechs have the same quality. I'd really like to see him break down. :) (But that would be totally OOC.)

Ravage acted as a responsible older brother. Very precious moment there. :D

Does this fiction link to your other fiction? Because I don't really understand the part where Frenzy dies. :O

That's all. Can I have more of the fun? Write more please?
Anon chapter 2 . 2/3/2009
Aw, poor babies. :(
Starfire201 chapter 2 . 2/2/2009
Read, not too bad. Look forward to last chapter.
dixiegurl13 chapter 2 . 2/2/2009
Would love to see that last part! If no one else posts a review, would it still count if I came back and posted four other separate reviews? ;) You never said it had to be five different people!

Really want to see that last part!
Khareesa chapter 2 . 2/2/2009
Still like it. Suprised you have not got more reviews on it.
Khareesa chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
I liked it.

I didn't see mistakes of grammer or spelling that flagged glaringly of not proofing.

It was easy to read and follow.

From what I see, I think you have a basis to continue the plot with two different view points. Could either branch toward TC or Rumble.

I look foward to the next.