Reviews for Perdition
Aki no Ryu chapter 9 . 4/13/2014
Chuck really needs to tone it down a bit. He's coming on too strong. Without Blair's prior memories of him, he's just coming off as a perv. I'm glad Blair's away from Jack's clutches now. Thank goodness for Serena too! What of Blair's parents btw?
Aki no Ryu chapter 7 . 4/13/2014
I would love to be considered for the role of one of your betas!
Aki no Ryu chapter 6 . 4/11/2014
Yey, so Serena finally mentioned Audrey's resemblance to her friend. This is getting really exciting amd dangerous!
Aki no Ryu chapter 5 . 4/11/2014
I'm relieved Blair hasn't slept with Jack yet. Very relieved. Why hasn't Serena mentioned that Audrey looks like her dead friend Blair? Didn't Chuck already warm her about that?
Aki no Ryu chapter 4 . 4/11/2014
I'm excited, Chuck Bass is back!
Aki no Ryu chapter 3 . 4/11/2014
Eew, eew, eew! I hope Blair isn't sleeping with her former fiance's uncle! She'll be devastated when her memory returns... wow, this is the motherlode
Aki no Ryu chapter 2 . 4/11/2014
How many years has it been since Blair's accident? Which parts of the series made it into this story? About how old is Chuck now?
Aki no Ryu chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Wow. This is intriguing.
dancingmermaid chapter 11 . 3/29/2014
This is heartbreaking in all the best ways - I'm usually not a fan of amnesia/fake deaths but the way you wrote it here just works somehow. I know it's been a while/you might have moved on and not plan on coming back to this but I thought I'd let you know how much I enjoyed it anyway.
Moonflower26 chapter 11 . 1/19/2014
I actually enjoy your contemporary stories more than historicals. it's too bad you didn't finish most of them . I have an impression that you loose interest to your stories once the worst is over for the characters and you need to write a resolution. I think your fics and your readers deserve more, you have potential as a writer but to become one person needs not only inspiration and talent but also discipline to finish stories. I hope you will come back to your writing one day.
Saracheah chapter 11 . 12/14/2013
OMG OMG OMG this is such a great story! I know it is really really late but can you PLEASSEEE continue?
alyxoxo821 chapter 11 . 3/27/2013
This story is so amazing! Please don't leave it! I know it's been a long time but it is one of the best I've read in awhile! Your depictions of the characters are flawless. I really want to see B remember everything about Chuck. I also loved how blair told Nate to leave clearly choosing chuck, sorry Nate! PLEASE update
Kim48 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Great story.
aishiteru naru chapter 11 . 1/2/2013
perfect
just perfect
LittL' MinX chapter 11 . 12/9/2012
I want more! I want to see her remember jer love and passion ofr Chuck and more than some flashes of hot memories. Al though those are fun too... So I'm begging you, really begging you, update soon please!