Reviews for Driven by Rumor
Kura chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
I so loved this hahahhah

Really, that mechanic is a very scared puppy hahhah
Gundum M chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Lmao. I loved it.
Nightraze chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
lol, loved this!
Ryvaken Lucius Tadrya chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Okay, this is hilarious.
mllhild chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Nice story, you always get me to laugh.

So we did get to see how to get free car repairs, besides looking at Fate's car this should have sparred quite the money.

Now I would like to know if Fate or Hayte also have nicknames like Sigmun "Crimson Devil" and Nanoha "White Devil"? I've somewhere seen a fanfic where Fate reclaims about her nickname "Terror of Death" to Tea but I don't know anymore which one it was.

(she had belittled Fate's and Nanoha's relationship, so she got smacked and Fate started talking to her about Subaru)

Does anyone know the Wolkenritters exact age or if they have maybe different ages?
Lance58 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
:D hhahaahaha the white devil is mad run for your lives o.O i would be scared if i was him it was only accel shooter with limiter, what if its more than 5 starlight breakers and without limiter O.O run! if you can run that is -_- great story
Filraen chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
A funny oneshot, had a good laugh. The whole situation was totally unexpected for Nanoha as well as for myself, and Nanoha's line about Vita and 500 years was nice too.
Mystic KiBender chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
lol I guess she really does have a reputation but don't you think that was a little extreme: attacking her when they don't even kniw the full story? lol Vinny poor poor vinny Very good story look forward to more in the future
markesellus chapter 1 . 3/3/2009

Hi. I figured I should be getting around to these stories. As usual Dezo, you crack me up. It's so sad that Nanoha has such a bad reputation. But how could Vinny not know about the rumor (is it even a rumor?) that Fate and Nanoha are a bunny couple? They kind of go hand in hand so it wouldn't be strange to send Nanoha. Now, I kind of want a story about that car trip with Vivio. Out on the road, Fate and Vivio, running out of gas, getting attacked, getting frantic calls from Nanoha because she is lonely...

And Aruf? Really? Haha, that's just weird.
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
XD a reputation is scary indeed! :P
ALEXISSA2 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Hahahaa I'm sure the rumors are true about Nanoha, she can be badass if she wants to. Nicely done.
xavier12336 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Wow, this story is really funny especially the ending part. Another gd story expected from you, pls keep it up xD
DreamShadower chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Lol, Nanoha does have quite the reputation doesn't she. XD

If Fate keeps laughing then Nanoha just might have to call Shamal. :P
MissGardenia chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Bahahahahaha...oh dear. It's bad when Nanoha's nickname expands outside the military.

Of course, given that she got them to waive the bill, I can only imagine that the reputation is going to spread even more!
GeshronTyler chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Oh, that was just hilarious.:

"Shall I be shot, my master?" Raising Heart inquired.

"Hey!" Nanoha yelled at the mage. "Who are you and why did you attack me?"

"I...I..."

"Barrel extension, Raising Heart."

Three runic circles formed in the air in front of Raising Heart's tip, forming a power-enhancement channel for Divine Buster.

"Okay, I'll talk!" the mage shouted, his Barrier Jacket vanishing and his device returning to its jeweled pinky-ring standby mode. "Just don't shoot!"

"Darn."

"Now, now, Raising Heart, we're all friends here."

That made my day ) What fools some mortals be, thinking they had a chance against the "White Devil" herself?

I've enjoyed your Nanoha fics, especially the ones about Vivio. The "Family Theater" fics dealing with "evil" TSAB was inspired. I do hope you'll have some more inspiration for Vivio fics- the last one about her learning to fly was especially poignant.

Thanks, and I look forward to more.