Reviews for Broken Picture Frame
Nb
lexi chapter 18 . 1/2/2013
I loved the story and I really loved the name of the baby because that's my first and middle name
waterproof88 chapter 18 . 4/11/2012
Drama, Drama, Drama... and i'm absolutely loving it! I can feel every heartbreak. you describe the feelings so perfectly, it even hurts when i think about. you let me feel like spencer and like ashley at the same time. it's very rare, that a story can let me feel like i would be one of the characters... you did a great job!
imaferrari chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
I've got a little more time to properly review these two stories, Sticks and Stones and Broken Picture Frame, which I read back to back. I can tell you that I really prefer reading completed stories because I hate waiting for updates!

This story has really made me feel the full range of emotions. I teared up several times, but really felt anguish when Spencer found out about Michelle. I've been there and it isn't a slice of heaven. The next few chapters after that choked me up a few times. When you write something that affects someone like that, you should know that you have a gift.
imaferrari chapter 18 . 9/30/2010
That was an excellent ending! Ready for the sequel now...I just hope it ends well. I don't like a broken heart!
imaferrari chapter 12 . 9/30/2010
Ok, I read Sticks and Stones yesterday and moved right on to this one. When I got to this part, though, I had just taken a sip of coke, which then proceeded to exit out of my mouth and nose (which burns!) when I busted out into laughter:

"She startles awake and immediately plasters a fake smile on her face, shouting congratulations at the top of her lungs. All heads turn towards us and I'm biting the inside of my cheeks to keep from laughing. Becky for her part is bright red and has both hands clamped over her mouth.

'Oh sorry she has turrets.'

I smile warmly at the other women around us, who just nod sadly and give Becky sympathetic looks, as Becky scowls at me."

That is hilarious!

"
IaMsOo chapter 18 . 7/23/2009
Wow! I just finish reading this portion of your story, and it really made my day! Looking forward to read the next part!
IaMaFaLlEnDaRkAnGeL chapter 17 . 5/21/2009
wnated to add to my favs :) x
Queeriously chapter 18 . 3/15/2009
I loved this one too. The pain was well writen and it struck quite a chord with my still broken heart. My ex dumped me for some other girl. But unlike Ashley and Spencer I'm not getting her back, nor do I really want her back after how she left me. Good story though!
vfx chapter 18 . 3/2/2009
Great story. Loved the drama and the ups and downs.
Ivri Baka Tatakai chapter 9 . 2/28/2009
Whatever it Takes by Lifehouse. I love this song.

And the chapter is damn good too!

I should probably be reviewing each chapter with constructive criticism and bubbling praise... Sorry, but I get so caught up in the story that all I have the patience for is the arrow button that points to the right side of my screen XDD
Ivri Baka Tatakai chapter 8 . 2/28/2009
Chapter title. All Hail the Heartbreaker.

Anything to do with The Spill Canvas?
Ivri Baka Tatakai chapter 6 . 2/28/2009
"Tears start to fall as I realize how many hearts are at stake here."

I love this line. It's amazing.
Lover.Of.All.Things.Beautiful chapter 18 . 2/25/2009
that was a really sweet ending. looking forward to the next part. :)
IaMaFaLlEnDaRkAnGeL chapter 18 . 2/25/2009
omg! i loved it! i almost cried at the end and with spencer at times... words cannot express how much enjoyment came from reading this (trying not to sound corny lol) but thanks please write more stories as good as this D