Reviews for Beyond Birthday: Childhood
jojo chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Oooooohhhhh that's creeeeepy!
Will you write more?
beyond birthday chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
BD *EATS JAM WILE READING* KU KU KU! i remember that day!...0.0 *has heart attack* 0a0
vansvanity chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
I loved it..your amazing at describing things in detail as well. I believe the creators of death note would get a lot of interested people if you got them to add it as another interesting fact about beyond birthday... :)
sparklycosmonaut chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Well, I know that I have just about fell of the face of Earth...but..it's me! And I just have to say, you are awesome at writing Beyond. I was really impressed. Although I would expect nothing less from my first constituent. I started updating, so I hope you can forgive me for my little...hiatus. And the story is almost done! You have to see how it ends! I'd love your input. And again, I was really impressed by this story. Very good. Kudos!
BellumTerra chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
That was awesome!
Nekomyuki chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
wow this was really good i liked it a lot good job!
HoshisamaValmor chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
poor BB. It's kinda sad, no one understood him, but I think it was one of those cases that little could be done to avoid his path to serial killer.

oh, and thanks for clearing my mind regarding the Shinigami Eyes' color sight! It's kinda stupid I know, but I've been wondering about it for a long time without asking or searching about it. glad I finally got my answer.

good job
vegetaslover9 chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
I loved it XD so perfect for him! I will have to check out your profile to see if you have more! I love the poisned coffee
Demona9999 chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
aw so crazy little Beyond XD nah we all love him like thatXD he drawing the circulatory sistem remembered me we are studing that on gym and it didnt look gross to meXD you should continue with his stance at Wammys house or someting it will be great