Reviews for Poke Chara!
girlwithnerdyglass12 chapter 3 . 1/31/2013
omg! i love it, please write faster.
Mariasmiley chapter 4 . 1/31/2013
Mariasmiley: Pleaseeeeiiiieee *doing puppy eyes*
Please continue is interesting :3
Ice-Make Mage Neko chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
AWESOME!
tadamu4eva754 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
i like the chapters but i don't get the pairings
Anime Lover chapter 4 . 1/30/2012
ive been waiting a month and a half! plz upload ur story soon or else ill have to let this story go...I DONT WANNA DO THAT PLZ WRITE THAT STORY QUICK GURL!OR ELSE IMMA DIE OF ANIMEWANTING DISEASE!
Gelilla chapter 4 . 1/6/2012
i just started reading this and omg U R THE BEST WRITER IN THE WORLDplz help me its friday i just read the last chapter I NEED MORE WRITE MORE PLZZZ STAY GENIUS :P
pokegrl123 chapter 4 . 9/23/2011
that was really good! why don't u update any more? that was awesome! that was so sad w/the secne w/tadase and misty. I like the other chapter 2! I LOVE THE STORY! whay won't u update? PLZ?
pokegrl123 chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Nice! keep going! . ur a penguinshipper? i'm a ikari and shootsdown no the ZoeyxPaul. i can't wait.
T-Monster Cool chapter 4 . 9/1/2011
UPDATE.
Nessa671 chapter 4 . 8/15/2011
Please update soon.
iKasumi chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Please, Please Finish this story! I keep coming back and back just to see it.. And It's never done.. D: I even made an account just to say how much I want you to finish this story. It would mean the world if you did(:
dewdrop6 chapter 4 . 2/2/2011
i like the story but i think you should focus more on dawn she's disappeared from the stroy
IrresistibleAshGirl chapter 4 . 11/23/2010
UPDATE!

I like this soooooooo much and it kills me that you only wrote four chapters.
WhitePearlReaper chapter 4 . 10/24/2010
lol. she should call out gryodos (i forget how to spell it) and beat the crap out of him! XD XD XD and pysduck randomly comes out, dont forget that!
Victoria Lee chapter 4 . 10/11/2010
Funny... not really enjoying May with Kukai... not to say i like Kukai...
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »