Reviews for Breathless
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Story took my breath away!
GeezerWench chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Whoa. that was pretty hot.

Right glad it was Jasper.

And Edward was pissed off! LOL!
wendy1969 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
brilliant. i loved it.
chavamirjam chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
very hot and very well-written at the same time!

I, like some before me, thought, who the guy is was being left open, though then you hit my preference ;)

xx
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Do I get the idea you like Bella and Jasper together? Nice one!
mynxi chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Well hot damn! I had decided I wasn't going to know what vamp was with her but OMJ...I loved it! *runs for cold shower!

xoxoxoxox

M
Hufflepuff-DragonRider chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
jasper...yum
WorthMeltingFor chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Wow. Hahaha poor Eddy :P lol gud story :)
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
I love that you don't know who her lover is, at all for a while. Really added to the intrigue and excitement, I was rather hoping you'd never say, leave it a mad lib type blank to be filled in from that spinning wheel of possibilities. My brain was cycling through Jasper-Emmett-Jacob-Edward-Mike-Other to start with, and then with the strength it was Jasper-Emmett-Jacob-Edward, and then with the cold just the Cullen boys were left. I kind of like that Edward walks in, it's a little shock to the system. And I'm guessing that it's Jasper with the soldier comment, but I still like that it's vague. Good story!
Dana Rose chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
You write the best oneshots! I loved it.
Lulu chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Wow!
Alana84 chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Wow, this is really good too, I loved it! Great plot, as well as the character portrayal and interaction! The smut was amazing as your other one-shot, very well written too

And I really thought that it was Edward at first, but of course I was thrilled to see that it was Jasper, yay! He's quite rough, isn't he, hehe! Me like and Bella seemed to like it too, laughs!

I really hope you'll write more smutty fics, Jasper/Bella preferably, of course, hehe!
shelbron chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
That was awesome. So well written. You're such an expressive writer. I love it.
Brianna Newth chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Talk about hot flashes! Very HOT!
becca xx chapter 1 . 3/28/2009