Reviews for Yes
little miss michelle chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
that the way it should have happened on the show!
S.E. Carrigan chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
(insert adorably witty review here)

TCC
ImInLoveWithYou chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Awesome. I want more! (pretty please with chocolate on top?)

lovelovelove
NoLongerActiveasof2008 chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
aw! how cute. aw! i love hammie.
BetweenTwoWorlds chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Great job! I loved it!
Savior Emma Swan chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Aw, that's adorable! I don't know what to ship anymore! I had always been a loyal Hameron shipper, but lately I've been thinking that Chameron isn't that bad. I suppose I'm just coming to realise that even though House and Cameron are perfect for each other, the writers will never understand that they've created two characters who are meant to be together. I guess I just want Cameron to be happy, because she's always been my favorite.
Secondhand Ragdoll chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
This is the way "Big Baby" should have ended. Why aren't you writing for House, MD?
florals-and-a-promise chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Oh. My. Gosh. Love it, love it, love it. Love it. xD You're one shot was totally amazing!

Did you mean it when you said you would always say yes to me?

“Of course,” she said honestly and he knew it was the truth.

He hesitated. “Would you… like to see Gravedigger with me on Saturday?”

Cameron grinned.

“Yes.”

THAT WAS BRILLIANT.

going in my favorites!
AllyCameron chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
That was great! I love this episode (at least one besides The Itch in this season I can actually say I like), and your story is a perfect addition :-)
Sophies-Welt chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Wow lovely!
Limaccia chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Not one for one shots, but that was nice.
iyimgrace chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
This was really good. You got their tempo down and they sounded real. Nice job, well written!
Koneka-Guardian chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
I haven't seen this episode yet, but I am so looking forwrad to it! Excellent story, I think you write very well

Koneka
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
great job, especially for a first fic!

I loved that ep too, just too bad those stupid TPTB (especially KJ) are still determined to shove that gross, incompatible Huddy down our collective throats.

Now, all we need is for Cameron to go back to her original color (much better than this blond thing) and to drop Huddy and Chameron and we'll be happy.