Reviews for Duel For The Elder Wand
Good
IrisBySwS chapter 17 . 1/13
quoting einstein I see
Dude chapter 25 . 12/22/2017
Nice FF so far but the Part with Eurofighters is a little over the top. That they can't lock on should be alright. Same goes for their Mauser BK-27 Maschine Cannons.

But their maximum Altitude is at about 19000 Meters with about 300 Meters per Second climb rate and maximum speed of more than 2400 Kilometers per hour.
And no Fighter Pilot would fly close enaugh to an unmatchable enemy to get rammed.

So it would have been better to make the jets be unsufficient to shoot the dragon down while they can't be touched either.

Doesn't always has to be over-dramatic. Would also have shown that muggles can be a danger to the wizarding World. And in no folklore or similar a dragon has the flying capability to deal with a Jet that is equipped with an afterburner. Eurofighter doesn't even need afterburner to fly supersonic.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/23/2017
By: near; to and beyond the vicinity of
Bye: goodbye
Through: past; beyond
Threw: past tense of throw
Their: possessive
There: in or at that place
They’re: they are
To: expressing aim/purpose. Direction
Two: number
Too: in addition; also
Allot: divide; portion
A lot: many
Kris chapter 17 . 8/6/2017
I've always wondered why Harry didn't just snap the Elder Wand and burn the ashes. Seriously, it's more trouble than it's worth.
That Random HP Roleplayer chapter 27 . 6/29/2017
Words Cannot describe the feeling in my gut reading the chapter. So happy that Grindalwald 2 has his own story. Now to see own much fore a Kindle Fire.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2017
The characters seem too OOC for me, Ron sounds like a literal propped up windbag and Hermione sounds/acts nothing like canon :(
Blagony chapter 21 . 10/13/2016
I F***** hate Ron, why couldn't J.K. Rowling just make him die off and pair Hermione with Harry?
该死的流氓
kingzeus chapter 23 . 4/8/2016
firedawg chapter 26 . 3/19/2016
A brilliant and most enjoyable story. I think you could go a long way with Xavier, he and Raven coul go a long way. Thanks for writing,
himalay1729 chapter 26 . 2/27/2016
-:-(
himalay1729 chapter 11 . 2/27/2016
- : -
Guest chapter 9 . 1/11/2016
I'm a little confused as to how Harry can tell Hermione about Sytravious at end of Chapter 8, and then Hernione covers for Harry's repaired eyesight by Sytravious at start of Chapter 9 if Harry never got his name during the fight in Diagon Alley. Wouldn't it make more sense for both of those sections to refer to a "mystery man", since Sytravious is still anonymous at this point in the story?

Otherwise, really enjoying the story so far. Can't wait to finish it! Really original!