Reviews for Second Hand
YungMula chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
please UPDATE!
Vampyrlvr chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Great story! I hope to see more from you at some point!
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Wow, you have a very lyrical style of writing-it makes the depiction of emotions and the connection between Dean and Castiel so much more poignant than simply a regular codependency/sexual attraction born from empathy. Love it. Can't wait for the sequel.
PsychoticNari chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
the next one D:?
Myst Shadow chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
oooh, I discovered Dean/Castiel last week. And I have to say: best. pairing. ever.

I love Dean. I've always loved Dean. But I had no Supernatural ships because I like slash but incest has always been a huge NO WAY IN HELL for me. So when Castiel came along... kick-ass, powerful, and willing to sacrifice *so much* for Dean. Plus, you know, I think: "I gripped you and raised you from perdition." has to be the best opening line, *ever*.

Part three: Badass!Castiel making Uriel look like a nancy? Bring it on, please!
Kaz-za-15 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Loved the first one and now i love this one as well. Cant wait for the next one. Nice to read something like this. Especially considering the writers seem to be more interested in Sam. Maybe thats just my view on it though. :)
la-rubinita chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Awesome, awsome series! Your Dean is stunning, and Castiel is dead on. Do continue, I'm loving this!
SPN chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
You're story made me incredibly angry for no reason. Then at the end it made me cry. (: weird...
your knight in tinfoil armor chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
I like clue by fours. And, in this instance, I also like Ruby. :D
Liria Nai chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Wow
Lulu67 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
KaraQ chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Brilliant! :-D (And I really needed some nicely written and intimate Dean/Castiel after the last episode)

Looking forward to the next update :-)

KaraQ
darkgirl3 chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
That was excellent can't wait for more :) keep up the excellent work :)
EvilspyAchacia chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Dude! I didn't know that second best was part of a series! You don't know how happy that's made me. Are you still writing in this series?

Oh and this was awsome.