Reviews for Peaches
LeviHeichouCos chapter 23 . 8/7/2011
YAY *claps* I LOVE THIS STORY lol well yeah i read this in 3 days :D (been doing other things or would have been done in one day :P)
LeviHeichouCos chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
I enjoy this story :D and i like how you said Valintine's/Singles Awareness Day :D
Katie chapter 10 . 3/31/2011
King Creon... any chance that's a allusion to Oedipus Rex or Antigone?

Anyway, great story! :) Haven't finished reading it yet, but I like it a lot so far.
melow chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
there sould be a two
Craxuan chapter 23 . 11/13/2009
Oh yeah, now this epilogue is truly well written. Or perhaps I just slack off from reading fanfics lately due to final exams. Nah, it's good.

One tiny little bit of dissatisfaction would be that there was no Riku's POV, since he was one of the main characters, so I was hoping for insights on how he was doing. Sora's instinct... Well, seriously, Sora?

Or maybe you can start a Riku's story, as one journey ends another begins, and destiny clashes.

:D
BottomShelfAndToTheLeft chapter 23 . 11/12/2009
That was such a beautiful ending!

Stories that have the sort of aftermath/so many years later are always personal favourites of mine (except Harry Potter. That was unnecessary :D)

What's planned next, Brent my friend? Do feel free to share, and MAYBE I'll share what I'm currently writing with you :P

Drop me a mail sometime, I'd love to hear from you. It's been way too long!

Gina.
BottomShelfAndToTheLeft chapter 22 . 11/12/2009
Yay!

Go Sora! I knew our boy could do it, great action sequence Brent! Maleficent is such a cool villian, I'm really glad that you put her dragon-form into the story!

A Amber-eyed man dressed in black, hmm? I sense a sequel!

On to read the epilogue now! (I dunno what's up with my FanFic account resently, i've not been getting updates for my stories...hmm..)

Gina.
TwilightExistence chapter 23 . 11/11/2009
Great ending. Is there going to be a sequel? I noticed you had Xemnas researching the Heartless, several Organization members, and an OC Alexis. I think that was her name?
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 23 . 11/11/2009
YAKANA YAKANA, AH THAT WAS A NICE WAY TO END THE FIC, I WAS HOPING FOR A BIT MORE SORAxKAIRI FLUFF BUT I STILL LIKED IT. WILL THERE BE SOME SEQUEL? OF SOME NEW EVIL, OR THE TELLING OF SORA AND KAIRI'S RELATIONSHIP THROUGH THE YEARS, OR SOMETHING INVOLVING DISNEY? YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Shire Folk chapter 23 . 11/11/2009
Oh yeah, this was an awesome story. About as good as Love Birds, but on a different scale with this being the Adventure category and that was a fluffy and perfectly sappy Romance tale. I can't say anything greater than that.

May the Grace of the Valar Protect You

Shire Folk
dearlybelovedangel chapter 23 . 11/11/2009
aweh the ending was soo sweet x] this story was my first adventure story 8D wow 11 months :O i didnt even know but this chapter was amzing :D i love the part where the little kid was sitting on his shoulders, fascinated by sora's hair XD i cant believe it ended but kudos to u :] 3
Team Kaka-Sensei chapter 22 . 10/10/2009
That was AMAZING! :D The action was so intense, I was literally on the edge of my seat! What a great way to end the story :) But who was the guy with the sparkling golden eyes?
NinjaSheik chapter 22 . 10/7/2009
COOL~!
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 22 . 10/7/2009
THE WITCH IS DEAD, NOW COMES THE PLOT TWIST. WE GET TO FIND OUT WHAT'S REALLY GOING ON AND WHO THE REAL VILLAN IS, YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Craxuan chapter 22 . 10/7/2009
A bit rushed dontcha think? But since you have another chappie I think it's fine.