Reviews for She Speaks in Third Person
Symphony's Feather chapter 1 . 4/5
This is a surprisingly beautiful fic. It takes the game and turns it into something just a little darker, a little more real. Very nice work. I love the end.
MoonDustx chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
I think you tore my heart into two.

I mean, the way you portrayed Olette made

me all gloomy; as though her life is

completely hopeless in the real world.

And the ending was just so bone-chilling

that I ended up craving for more.

Great Job!
Selryam chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Your tragedies are beautiful.
Born 13th Month 32nd Day chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Sad! But so awesome! That was really, really fabulous and intense. Keep it up.
songs chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
this is just amazing.

and this review is YEARS LATE lol.

moremore roxette please?

-addicted now
12q chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
I want to keyboard-smash because this is so damn beautiful, but I don't know what to say and, I don't know, it's my first Roxas/Olette and it's beautiful, so beautiful, and thank you for writing this — thank you.
fug chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
You should so write a NaminéRoxas. Great job, nonetheless.
Wootzel chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
I think I just found my favorite FanFic.

This was amazing in every way and just so tragically SAD. But in a weird way I could see it totally happening (you know, if Square Enix wasn't so intent on making KH completely family friendly). It really gives a new outlook to Olette that ties in wonderfully with the actual Twilight Town featured in KH.

I really enjoyed it, I almost cried at the end. xD
Loserfish chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Wow. Just wow.

I liked your interesting take on Olette; most people just portray her as just sunny or melancholy/wistful for Roxas (whether, she recognizes it's Roxas or not is a different matter) but you made her more fragile and on the edge of nervous breakdown. And somehow, it works and gives a darker edge to her I never would have imagined.

The small bits of Hayner, Seifer, and Pence was nice too. I almost totally forgot it was Roxas/Olette until I got to the end and I was like, WOW, what a perfect cincher. It nearly gave me the chills.

Great job and keep it up!
acronymed chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Overripe chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Gave me the Willies! Good job!
i AM the Random Idiot chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
This...was incredible.
Lovebites and Popcorn chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Okay. Wow. There's just something beautiful and magical about this fic that I can't quite put my finger on. While I've never actually read anything strictly Olette-centric (so you can safely call this my first), and I've never believed myself ever actually /wanting/ to read something Olette-centric, I've got to say, after reading what you wrote, I was quite amazed.

Needless to say, I fell in love with this. The way you made everything, everyone, the /entire town/ so surreal and dream-like and almost exactly like how the simulated Twilight Town would have been, the way you let time distort itself in Olette's eyes and how you made everyone around her seem like they don't really care for her existence... simply amazing. And beautiful.

In several ways, the whole story itself had a very sad, melancholic, almost depressing feel to it. But the ending, oh, the ending gave so much /hope/ to it, too.

Thank you for this wonderful read. (:

MyIncentive chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
I'll admit I was a bit hesitant reading this at first - Haynette fan, heh heh - but the deeper into the story I got the more I really felt for Olette. Poor girl, it really seems like she's one step away from snapping completely.

Yes, I find her a very likeable character too. She's just... cool. D

A very moving read.
SSanon chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Hm. Nice. Not very shippy, but a nice read all the same. (Well, 'nice' isn't the word, since 'nice' is not exactly your style, but meh.)

I think I prefer Olette with Seifer. Well, she always seems to know where he is...

"Seifer's in the back alley, practicing."

Or something like that.