Reviews for It's an Odd Coincidence
kurokazeryuu chapter 57 . 7/2
Effen great story! I'm really really hoping that you'll write the sequel...like soon? Seems like it'll be an interesting one.
Icefire chapter 57 . 6/24
Thanks so much for writing this. It has been a while since I've enjoyed a Fanfiction.
Keep up the good (amazing) work!
Moka-girl chapter 7 . 6/19
Seeing him flirt with her really made me think about the movies, where he did the same with Jean.
Moka-girl chapter 5 . 6/19
Can't wait to see how canon changes. Maybe different characters will die, or something worse will happen?
Moka-girl chapter 2 . 6/19
Wow, not many LotR crossovers interest me (most of them are too romance focused), but this one is really great.
MrRobertsIII chapter 57 . 6/17
That was great!
Tiger90991 chapter 1 . 6/14
It's ether just Logan or James Howlett, not Logan Howlett.
pretty good bruh
Shadowmane2001 chapter 57 . 3/20
I read this entire STORY in about a weeks time. I will tell you right now. I LOVED IT! GREAT Work. Love how Logan adapted and adjusted to Middle Earth.
Rayne chapter 1 . 3/2
I just finished reading your story and I really enjoyed it. I especially liked how Logan fell in love and married someone who would be able to keep up with him and keep up with him throughout the centuries. It was unexpected but I liked it. I was looking forward to reading your sequel, but since this was written in 2010 and now it's 2015 I shouldn't be too hopeful. Too bad. It takes a lot to get me to read a fanfic and, believe me, yours made a very short list. Thanks for the great story. Wish you had written the sequel.
God Bless.
Rayne
neah20 chapter 56 . 2/13
Continue please... i want know what happen with boromir and storm... please again
geme1 chapter 57 . 2/11
WHAAATTTTSSSSS! IS THE END? I LIKE MORE…BOROMIR/ORORO….WELL I HAVE DREAM…XP..TNKS
Omg! Boromi and ororo?
The Wild Stark chapter 31 . 1/10
I feel the need to point out that Theoden is the one who was in favour of retreating to Helm's Deep while Gandalf wanted to ride out and meet Saruman in open combat even without having enough troops to win.
shugokage chapter 57 . 12/20/2014
Great job on this interesting story!
1,452 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »