Reviews for It's an Odd Coincidence
Al chapter 38 . 10/18
Still enjoying the story! However, although people have used silver in ancient times as a poison detector, it is extremely unreliable. Only a few poisons affect silver, and many non-poisons, such as eggs, blacken silver.
Al chapter 10 . 10/16
Very enjoyable story, BUT.
I think I remember your saying that this would be LOTR book-verse. You are following the movies, not the book.
I am disappointed, as the movies changed the characters, the motives, the lines, the action... and not for the better.
I still like it, though.
KMH1 chapter 57 . 7/19
I am impressed and I thank you for your time and effort to write such a tale. I would never have placed these two fandoms together, but you did it quite well, and the humor was brilliant. Thanks!
The Mad Mad Reader chapter 37 . 6/30
We definitely enjoyed this chapter. Particularly the said bath scene.
NerdyLibrarian chapter 9 . 6/10
I love this chapter so much. First off, I love your portrayal of Legolas, where he's an actual interesting character (unlike the movies, unfortunately). I loved the "fight" between him and Logan, and how he was still mad the next day.
Secondly, Logan's reaction to the council of Elrond was absolutely priceless. His confusion is hilarious and I love it.
NerdyLibrarian chapter 3 . 6/8
I'm really liking everyone's reactions. Especially Aragorn remaining cautious about Logan; I feel like people tend to make him too trusting in their fanfic. So far, everyone's in character and it's refreshing.
cornalia rosalie hale chapter 6 . 6/3
Love your story, you made me laugh so much in this chapter.
Wildspark chapter 1 . 5/10
I don't know who's more confused. Logan or Aragon.
wsbenge chapter 57 . 4/29
I read it straight through. Good characters. Surprised about Boromir. Do they fight against the mutant registry?
Angery Katte chapter 42 . 4/17
I'm glad that Denethor was made to see reason.
tigersmeleth chapter 57 . 3/18
Brilliant, even if the ending was a cliffhanger! I loved Logan’s evolution, and the relationships he developed. You did a wonderful job with making this a complete AU while still retaining the Tolkien-ness of it all.
StoneTheLoner chapter 7 . 2/22
It's bad enough when he's just going about life in this strange world. But now that he actually has to form sentences and be a person capable of thought... Goddamn what an idiot. This isn't funny. It's annoying. Doubly so for the crap info dump.
StoneTheLoner chapter 6 . 2/22
"Yeah, well you're not the only one who's confused, al," Understatement of the year. The orcs are more intelligent than this moronic Logan.
StoneTheLoner chapter 5 . 2/22
What a fcken idiot... Meant for comedy or not, it's still annoying to see such a mondo idiot running around barely able to function as a person.
StoneTheLoner chapter 4 . 2/22
Ah. Didn't notice the humor tag before. That explains it... Logan's going to be the butt of the joke in this :/
1,541 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »