Reviews for It's an Odd Coincidence
Random reviews chapter 18 . 3/15
I fucking knew it, this story is so fucking predictable. Fuck you, I'm out
Random Reviews chapter 17 . 3/15
No I did not enjoy that. That was stupid, this is stupid. Everything's the fucking same you uninspired hack. Wolverine being in Middle Earth does nothing for the story! I can already see Gandalf falling because an idiot like you would have no idea how to convert him into Gandalf the White in any other way, and let me guess, Boromir's gonna die too isn't he? LoL, and you still have the balls to act like some arrogant fuck who thinks that his FANFICS are god's gift to men. Go to Hell jackass, and stay there, I'm sure the people there would wnjoy your fics. Idiot.
I take it back, Logan's a straight up jackass and a fucking idiot. What dumb son of a bitch would enjoy this? This isn't the wolverine from X-Men. You're an idiot, remove this crossover and place it somewhere proper.
Logan is.. annoyingly stupid. Too much for me to enjoy this
RandomReview chapter 57 . 12/21/2016
I have some misgivings with how the story of the LOTR played out with Logan in it, but I'll just chalk that up to my expectations concerning crossovers. All in all an enjoyable read even though it rather felt like reading an extremely abridged version of the trilogy that just happened to have some X-men characters in it.
RandomReview chapter 17 . 12/18/2016
I will just say that I'm enjoying the story so far, but is this going to be a near exact retelling of LOTR with Logan just thrown in the mix? Because I would at least expect crossover stories to reach a divergence point of some kind. You know when the crossed-over character actually produces a tangible effect on the story that makes it different from canon? I'm hoping there's something like that in store as the story progresses...
alexgkeisler chapter 57 . 12/18/2016
I just recently discovered this story and finished reading it. It's really good, definitely one of my favorite fan fictions. Great job! You mentioned that there will be a sequel - could you please tell me when the first chapter of it will be published? Because otherwise I'll be checking back here multiple times a day, every day. Thanks for a great story, the level of detail in it was incredible. And I loved that Wolverine got married!
Theayonder chapter 10 . 11/27/2016
Omg. Logan. Epiphany- I imagine Pippin going "who's Mrs. Lovett?!"
Al chapter 10 . 11/23/2016
Think of the Dentist song from Little Shop of Horror!
Al chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
What fun! Never would have thought of this crossover, but so far you're doing great!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/19/2016
It's funny but you kinda portrayed Wolverine as a total idiot in this story and it's gotten too extreme to be anything other than annoying.
acherus01 chapter 9 . 10/16/2016
Nope.. Logan climbing trees and falling off looking like a 10year old.
Logan is portayed as a childish idiot who literally ONLY makes a fool of himself. And why is this story titled as adventure/humor? I've red 9 chapters and i have yet to see single humorous moment.. Unless you count Logans idiocy as humor.. which is just tragic. Kinda had high hopes for this story when i found it, loved the idea but the way it was executed? Nope.
Thats it for me, sorry man.
acherus01 chapter 7 . 10/16/2016
I have yet to see anything other than Logan making an ass of himself..

i have never red a story that has made me cringe as much as this one.. not sure if thats a good or a bad thing yet, anyway, i hope your story gets a little more exciting later on.
Tanathar chapter 57 . 10/15/2016
Brilliant. Just brilliant. I look forward to the sequel. Thank you so kuch for the time, effort and skill you put into writing this for the enjoyment of others.
SortingHat chapter 5 . 10/5/2016
I take back my review. You did make this a script fic but at least it's not down to the point where it's a line by line script where the OC never says anything or does much.
1,484 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »