Reviews for It's an Odd Coincidence
graymonku chapter 5 . 7/15
Love this fan fiction. I especially love the long chapters and the way you write my favorite marvel hero Wolverine. Overall I love this story!
LoganAlexander chapter 8 . 5/23
Nope..fuck this story. Hahah I can't believe I missed how ooc wolverine is the first time. I didn't even manage to finish ch. 7. Good day
LoganAlexander chapter 7 . 5/23
Second time im reading this story and the veil that was in front of my eyes has finally been lifted. I mean wow. That is definitely not fucking wolverine. Its some pansy ass disguised as him. Wouldn't suprise me if it turned out to he mystique instead the whole time. Mystiqur with a head injury. Logan doesn't talk that much and he definitely doesn't become a grumpy bitch. He just fucking punches and kills whatever's in his way.
MonaTheGreat chapter 3 . 5/6
I have to start this with, I have always hated crossovers, BUT THIS. This superbly written story is amazing. I love it, funny moments, serious moments, it all fits in to the original story line. THank you for writing this!
ceps chapter 17 . 12/31/2015
ok the story is a good one but seriously why would logans claws get stuck in armor or have trouble with troll skin the only thing that could even stand up to his claw would most likely be mithril and that was rare and most certainly not possessed by orcs unless they stole it any think else would be shredded so easily its ridiculous so how his claws got stuck i dont get
Guest chapter 17 . 11/19/2015
The troll you are describing is significantly larger than the one I picture from the book and in the movie. Also porportionatly short. It seems like you are forcing the cannon stab event.
cnaadirah chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
I like this so far. Love the humor, so funny.
Diclonious57 chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Awesome
Grava chapter 10 . 8/20/2015
I can picture every Elf in there puking their guts out...
P.A.W.07 chapter 57 . 8/10/2015
I finally finished this sucker. Took me forever. I loved your representation of the Logan in this with his complete and total lack of any grace. I also love that you threw a little romance in there. It was a fun read and a well done crossover.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
Please make a sequel, a sequel with the x men group this time.
jpmonn chapter 57 . 7/29/2015
For such a unique cross-over, you've blended them damn well. I just want to say: I thoroughly enjoyed your story. Thanks!
Mystic Archer Horse chapter 10 . 7/22/2015
I'm reading this for the umpteenth time. I finally looked up 'Epiphany' and all I could do was laugh to the point of hardly breathing and severe cramps. Singing that is something Logan would do. I don't think I'll ever be able to read this again without laughing so hard.
kurokazeryuu chapter 57 . 7/2/2015
Effen great story! I'm really really hoping that you'll write the sequel...like soon? Seems like it'll be an interesting one.
Icefire chapter 57 . 6/24/2015
Thanks so much for writing this. It has been a while since I've enjoyed a Fanfiction.
Keep up the good (amazing) work!
1,465 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »