Reviews for It's an Odd Coincidence
Diclonious57 chapter 1 . 9/13
Grava chapter 10 . 8/20
I can picture every Elf in there puking their guts out...
P.A.W.07 chapter 57 . 8/10
I finally finished this sucker. Took me forever. I loved your representation of the Logan in this with his complete and total lack of any grace. I also love that you threw a little romance in there. It was a fun read and a well done crossover.
Please make a sequel, a sequel with the x men group this time.
jpmonn chapter 57 . 7/29
For such a unique cross-over, you've blended them damn well. I just want to say: I thoroughly enjoyed your story. Thanks!
Mystic Archer Horse chapter 10 . 7/22
I'm reading this for the umpteenth time. I finally looked up 'Epiphany' and all I could do was laugh to the point of hardly breathing and severe cramps. Singing that is something Logan would do. I don't think I'll ever be able to read this again without laughing so hard.
kurokazeryuu chapter 57 . 7/2
Effen great story! I'm really really hoping that you'll write the soon? Seems like it'll be an interesting one.
Icefire chapter 57 . 6/24
Thanks so much for writing this. It has been a while since I've enjoyed a Fanfiction.
Keep up the good (amazing) work!
Moka-girl chapter 7 . 6/19
Seeing him flirt with her really made me think about the movies, where he did the same with Jean.
Moka-girl chapter 5 . 6/19
Can't wait to see how canon changes. Maybe different characters will die, or something worse will happen?
Moka-girl chapter 2 . 6/19
Wow, not many LotR crossovers interest me (most of them are too romance focused), but this one is really great.
MrRobertsIII chapter 57 . 6/17
That was great!
Tiger90991 chapter 1 . 6/14
It's ether just Logan or James Howlett, not Logan Howlett.
pretty good bruh
Shadowmane2001 chapter 57 . 3/20
I read this entire STORY in about a weeks time. I will tell you right now. I LOVED IT! GREAT Work. Love how Logan adapted and adjusted to Middle Earth.
1,458 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »