Reviews for It's an Odd Coincidence
adelphe24 chapter 14 . 11/15
Loving the fic but i have a question,
What happened to Logan's hand? Maybe it was off screen but he was exposed to a similar thing as frodo, right? Aragorn was gonna look at his hand in Rivendell.
Thankyou for writing!
Nikkless chapter 5 . 11/1
wasent there 3 trolls not 4
Sephiroth'sGhost chapter 1 . 9/17
I honestly never thought of an X-Men LotR cross-over before but so far it's pretty amusing
Julius Maxim chapter 26 . 9/13
He should have said 'they're taking the hobbits to Isengard.'
Julius Maxim chapter 20 . 9/13
Oh damn, he finna get that elf gf?
Schazmen chapter 57 . 8/18
I found this story by chance during a break at work. And I've spent the last few days mostly reading/listening to this (using a text-to-speech program) when at home.
While Logan seems a liiiiiittle too stupid sometimes, particularly when regarding names, I really loved this story. Great characterization, great plot twists, good job on keeping the story going with Boromir alive. Honestly, there's not much more I can say. Great job!
Angelica chapter 57 . 4/11
I've never seen anything with the Wolverine in it, yet I've just read a 57-chapter fic with him as the main character... and I loved it! What is this sorcery?! Looking forward to more Boromir in the sequel, as you write him particularly well.
Tina Saliceti-Irizarry chapter 1 . 3/4
Please more updates
thedarkwolf95 chapter 14 . 2/21
I have had beggar chicken as we had a neighbor who showed me how it was done, his was good mine came out tasting like crap
PotCFan101 chapter 6 . 2/3
Nice touch in having Logan mistake Gandalf for Magneto, since Ian McKellen played both.
Reishin Amara chapter 1 . 1/4
Just finished.a bit sad this never got a sequel.
Sky cat chapter 10 . 12/20/2018
Logen... no... not that song... no... pool lol elfs XD
Sky cat chapter 6 . 12/16/2018
Oh... my gosh... I'm going to die of laughter... this is amazing
ShaiGar chapter 1 . 10/29/2018
Months of stubble? No. If a grown man has stubble, that's because he hasn't shaved that day, or if he's particularly unlucky genetically, that week. A week would ordinarily give you a fairly decent beard, and a month would give you a great one. Months would be a long growth.
elflakkirien chapter 57 . 7/8/2018
Wtf happened to logans new wife when they got in the car and reached the mansion?
1,519 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »