Reviews for It's an Odd Coincidence
Masteria chapter 57 . 11/10
This was a very good story!
I loved all the highs, lows, twists and turns.
Keep up the good writing!
yesandnobecause chapter 11 . 10/19
this is just lotr with Logan in it, nothing in the story changes.
I haven't watched any of the movies in years but I don't think Logan was THIS stupid.

Also you did the thing. It's great that you did the thing. I approve of the thing.
That was a really great story. Thanks for writing.
sparrow633 chapter 1 . 8/1
After Logan introduced himself and the story progressed things got funnier I love it!
JManM chapter 1 . 3/16
There is no such thing as months of stubble. 2 months without shaving grows a bushy beard.
InsaneSmirkingRevenge chapter 10 . 2/21
Logan just seems very needlessly petulant and not very smart at all
InsaneSmirkingRevenge chapter 9 . 2/21
you. make Logan sound so stupid. I can't pronounce your names
InsaneSmirkingRevenge chapter 6 . 2/21
why would Logan take one look at Gandalf and think magneto lmao that's ridiculous
Ancalagon Black chapter 1 . 12/1/2020
I have to say, this has become one of my few favorite stories that I have read. This would be my third time reading it so far in a few months! Great job! Can't wait to see what happens in the sequel. Sorry, but I don't actually have an account on here, I'm just using my name from Archive. I still really wanted to give you a message that your skills are awesome!
Cookie-the-Rookie chapter 25 . 11/29/2020
Aside from the Obligatory Romance, I’m really liking this story so far. And I’m someone who couldn’t give half a damm about Logan. I burst out laughing more than a couple times and am eager to see where this goes. Nice to see wolverine not be an unstoppable god in a story, though he is too stupid at times.
Al chapter 38 . 10/18/2020
Still enjoying the story! However, although people have used silver in ancient times as a poison detector, it is extremely unreliable. Only a few poisons affect silver, and many non-poisons, such as eggs, blacken silver.
Al chapter 10 . 10/16/2020
Very enjoyable story, BUT.
I think I remember your saying that this would be LOTR book-verse. You are following the movies, not the book.
I am disappointed, as the movies changed the characters, the motives, the lines, the action... and not for the better.
I still like it, though.
KMH1 chapter 57 . 7/19/2020
I am impressed and I thank you for your time and effort to write such a tale. I would never have placed these two fandoms together, but you did it quite well, and the humor was brilliant. Thanks!
The Mad Mad Reader chapter 37 . 6/30/2020
We definitely enjoyed this chapter. Particularly the said bath scene.
1,552 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »