Reviews for It's an Odd Coincidence
I’m out Logan is not an idiot nor is he British. Needs a severe rewrite
MysticalMistress chapter 11 . 4/30
I tried, but I just can't keep reading this anymore. That's for giving me an idea to work on one myself... once I can figure out how to do the LotR aspects properly. In any case, the story was fine despite you turning Logan into... I don't even know what. However, Logan's portrayal in this isn't anything like in the movies. He doesn't like showing off at all, for example, and he doesn't constantly call himself the Wolverine or use that to explain why he's doing things. He doesn't use the words bloody or arse either. He doesn't like to talk about his past either, because it's just too emotionally painful. With all these alterations... You should've just renamed him and altered his backstory entirely. The only parts that was accurate for Wolverine were when he was having the nightmare about Jean and the combat sequence on Weathertop.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/10/2023
I'm really not sure that Logan is as much of a moron in the comics as he's here. He seems severely mentally retarded. He was always portrayed as a man of simple taste, but not stupid.
Ishiba233 chapter 14 . 6/9/2023
I like your story so far, but why is logan acting like a kid all the time. I mean he has to say something sarcastic every time someone says something. As far as I know he is always serious when he hunts or tracking something. I like logan when he says fewer words, you know speak fewer words but have more impact when he do speak.
Wanglin9722 chapter 51 . 3/7/2023
Fuck is it eyowinxfaramir jeez
Wanglin9722 chapter 50 . 3/7/2023
Kill faramir
Wanglin9722 chapter 50 . 3/7/2023
Author i lame fir killing not to hear about middle earth gender issues and your position on it
Wanglin9722 chapter 46 . 3/7/2023
Wanglin9722 chapter 45 . 3/7/2023
Author too liberal
Wanglin9722 chapter 44 . 3/6/2023
Why even add Scott at this point he serves no purpose
Wanglin9722 chapter 41 . 3/6/2023
Lol you don’t inhale cigars what a degenerate
Wanglin9722 chapter 39 . 3/6/2023
What a boring drinking game they shld play captain dickhead
Wanglin9722 chapter 11 . 3/5/2023
Logan is so cringe but I’m rolling with it I guess
Wanglin9722 chapter 7 . 3/5/2023
Lol author kun is def a pussy boo hoo mean reviews. cry me a fuckin River douchebag
Wanglin9722 chapter 6 . 3/5/2023