Reviews for It's an Odd Coincidence
acherus01 chapter 9 . 10/16/2016
Nope.. Logan climbing trees and falling off looking like a 10year old.
Logan is portayed as a childish idiot who literally ONLY makes a fool of himself. And why is this story titled as adventure/humor? I've red 9 chapters and i have yet to see single humorous moment.. Unless you count Logans idiocy as humor.. which is just tragic. Kinda had high hopes for this story when i found it, loved the idea but the way it was executed? Nope.
Thats it for me, sorry man.
acherus01 chapter 7 . 10/16/2016
I have yet to see anything other than Logan making an ass of himself..

i have never red a story that has made me cringe as much as this one.. not sure if thats a good or a bad thing yet, anyway, i hope your story gets a little more exciting later on.
Tanathar chapter 57 . 10/15/2016
Brilliant. Just brilliant. I look forward to the sequel. Thank you so kuch for the time, effort and skill you put into writing this for the enjoyment of others.
SortingHat chapter 5 . 10/5/2016
I take back my review. You did make this a script fic but at least it's not down to the point where it's a line by line script where the OC never says anything or does much.
SortingHat chapter 3 . 10/5/2016
I know why Bill hates Logan so much. It's all about "the vibe" and I don't mean a night club. I mean horses can sense higher frequencies much like dogs and cats then our little narrow range and energy fields of moods both short term but especially long term moods that leave *traces* behind.

Logan has a *negative* trace which I get already from reading this and if I were a horse I'd be lucky not to hoof him to death.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 10/5/2016
Well that was certainly different then the usual script fics.
Kyra glowwater chapter 57 . 9/11/2016
Please make the sequal please I love this thing it makes me laugh like crazy please make a sequel I want to see what happens to Boromir in modern day America
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
God I think I've read this through 3 times now and it's still one of my favorite stories. Are there things that annoy me, yes...but I still love it! I wish you would write the squel. I know it's been six years but I still check back at least every few months, and I know you haven't written anything here in at least a year but a girl can dream.
graymonku chapter 5 . 7/15/2016
Love this fan fiction. I especially love the long chapters and the way you write my favorite marvel hero Wolverine. Overall I love this story!
CharmingButIrrational chapter 8 . 5/23/2016
Nope..fuck this story. Hahah I can't believe I missed how ooc wolverine is the first time. I didn't even manage to finish ch. 7. Good day
CharmingButIrrational chapter 7 . 5/23/2016
Second time im reading this story and the veil that was in front of my eyes has finally been lifted. I mean wow. That is definitely not fucking wolverine. Its some pansy ass disguised as him. Wouldn't suprise me if it turned out to he mystique instead the whole time. Mystiqur with a head injury. Logan doesn't talk that much and he definitely doesn't become a grumpy bitch. He just fucking punches and kills whatever's in his way.
MonaTheGreat chapter 3 . 5/6/2016
I have to start this with, I have always hated crossovers, BUT THIS. This superbly written story is amazing. I love it, funny moments, serious moments, it all fits in to the original story line. THank you for writing this!
ceps chapter 17 . 12/31/2015
ok the story is a good one but seriously why would logans claws get stuck in armor or have trouble with troll skin the only thing that could even stand up to his claw would most likely be mithril and that was rare and most certainly not possessed by orcs unless they stole it any think else would be shredded so easily its ridiculous so how his claws got stuck i dont get
Guest chapter 17 . 11/19/2015
The troll you are describing is significantly larger than the one I picture from the book and in the movie. Also porportionatly short. It seems like you are forcing the cannon stab event.
cnaadirah chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
I like this so far. Love the humor, so funny.
1,623 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »