Reviews for Frigid
Sailor Pandabear chapter 42 . 11/17/2014
Mondhexe chapter 42 . 2/8/2014
wow excellent story love the whole juunanago pov and your oc were likable sort of thing there was some chapter misplaced or missing. the final chapter is a masterpiece
walutahanga chapter 8 . 10/17/2013
Amazing, really satisfying read! Great job!
cory.hall.1029 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Awesome story I have only read chapter 1&2 but I'm looking forward to reading the rest. Nice name Choice Frigid is clever.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 42 . 4/13/2013
And sometimes history and fate both just screw with everyone because they can.

*applauds* One long philosophical discourse on the natures of morality and personhood.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 9 . 4/12/2013
Awkward. So much awkward. ...Goku-logic is ridiculous.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 4 . 4/11/2013
"Martyrs." Appropriate, and it says a lot about him that he'd use that particular word.

DBZ deconstructed. All the implications that are airbrushed over by idealism (and the need to appease the censors) are here highlighted by cynicism.
Sage of wind Dragons chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
I always wished tha tKing Cold had went out in better stle but considering his strength(second stage he was stronger than Frezia and if he had gotten up tot he transformations that Cooler had he would have been Super sayian two level easy. I always thought that was the reason why East kai(the last till the Z sword) didn't wipe out the cold line, King cold was just to strong and he didn't want to get into a war with king cold if he killed one of his sons, cause hell the Colds made sure that none got to their level, they had an empire of people and a simple alience with Dabura and they could have stormend Heaven.
plus intervening on things and all.
and its interesting what you did with the rest of the universe, I was always nder the impression that while Vegeta searched for Goku he just wiped out the Cold Empire.
ClockworkInsomniac chapter 42 . 2/3/2013
Absolutely terrifyingly fascinating. Frigid is easily the best OC ive read yet in all my years, and yet Aiken herself was not far behind. This is writing as a painting is done, all stark lines and colours constructed into something breathtaking. Not to mention your portrayal of 17 is absolutly captivating, holding no punches for his good or bad points. Painting this entire thing as just one more happening of his bored life as he is trapped in this helpless scenario of boredom, immortality and unfulfilled goals.

My hat goes off to you, genius.
maxridelover chapter 42 . 12/17/2012
wow, this was amazing! i could not stop reading this, such a wonderfully written story!
maxridelover chapter 6 . 12/16/2012
this is really good!
maxridelover chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
this looks interesting!
0rigami chapter 42 . 10/22/2012
This was great, and worth of way more reviews )
Credible characters, a nice story, no overused clich├Ęs ecc; not bad, not bad at all...
smashman42 chapter 42 . 9/21/2012
Wow, stumbled onto this a couple of days ago & absolutely loved it, couldn't put it down (well, the tablet iIread it on anyway). Telling the story from the three characters' points of view with their different perspectives & thought patterns was beautifully executed.

The original characters were well thought out, the canon ones were in character, the twists & turns & the way the ending was handled, just magical.
elsupa chapter 42 . 9/19/2012
Amazing. One of the best fanfictions. I even like the ending, even if it's not as explosive as I'd like. Thanks for the read.