Reviews for Frigid
Lucillia chapter 42 . 8/19/2012
That was a good story, and I enjoyed reading it. On that note, why haven't you made the two edits I noticed you said you were going to make?
meganechan720 chapter 42 . 6/12/2012
I really enjoyed reading about Frigid. Do you think we'll ever see more of her-a sequel perhaps?

Maybe it's because I came into the story late, but it feels like it ended a little abruptly. But I liked Juunanago's speculation on Goku's role in his life at the end.
DeathGoblin chapter 42 . 6/11/2012
This was a fitting and haunting chapter. Frigid was right about Juunanagou, he was just biding his time. I'm glad you ended it with him still waiting for the opportunity to best Goku instead saying that he ended up doing so. All in all, a fitting ending to a good story.
ilex9 chapter 41 . 6/7/2012
I am glad you updated and plan to wrap everything up, although I really do like your original characters and would like to read about them more.
DeathGoblin chapter 41 . 6/7/2012
I really feel sorry for Aiken, and I like all the philosophical talks that are going on both inside and outside Frigid's head. I also like how this ties back into Juunanagou and that they are taking notice of the trouble he could cause. I also like the way this chapter addresses how Frigid is beginning to change, even though she's far from truly good. I'll be looking forward to the next chapter.
meganechan720 chapter 41 . 6/6/2012
Yay, an update! I'd forgotten how much I like Frigid. And Aiken. And hoo boy, Yamcha's gonna be a daddy. I can't wait to see how that turns out.
ilex9 chapter 40 . 6/29/2011
I keep forgetting you are farther ahead with this here than at dA.

I look forward to moe updates. Can't help but wonder how exactly Frost is ingratiating himself, but in the mean time, you've managed to get me a little more interested in Aiken over the last few chapters.
DeathGoblin chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
I'm glad that Juunanagou is back in the story. I also can't wait for the action to start and you did a good job getting Aiken to defy Frigid without actually being defiant.
DeathGoblin chapter 39 . 6/26/2011
Wow! I never thought Aiken would ever be defiant towards Frigid. It shows how far she's come since her arrival on Earth. I'll be looking forward to the next chapter.
Iron Lad chapter 38 . 6/21/2011
It took me days to read up to this points and I must congratulate you for your grammar and narrative skills.

Unfortunately, for me this was fucking confusing, and the way it all degenerated so it is all about your OC's, which are somewhat boring and I really don't give a rat's ass about them, was a big turn down. I kept expecting for this to be actually about Dragon Ball, but you completely lost it after chapter 17 or so in a way that the story goes insane and makes very little sense within the DB universe.

It's not a bad job, really it isn't. But it truly is not for everybody.
DeathGoblin chapter 38 . 6/12/2011
I can really sympathize with Aiken's predicament since it's understandable that she views that saiyan's hospitality, as well as Bulma's, with suspicion. Since Frost apparently knows more about blending in, it's understandable that Frigid and Aiken would be surprised at his behavior, and I like the way you'r portraying Frigid and Frost's quarrel as being more subtle. I'm glad that Aiken's getting stronger, and tha.t last scene leaves me anticipating what will happen next. I'll be looking forward to the next chapter.
DeathGoblin chapter 37 . 6/2/2011
I actually feel sorry for Frigid now. She has a chance to reform and possibly be accepted by Goku's people, but her past prejudices are too strong in her. I don;t think Frost wants to be lost to her, more like he wants her to join him with them. I also liked Frigid's reflection on the purpose of clothing and why Freeza and King Cold wore it. It was a very interesting perspective. I'll be looking forward to the next chapter.
DeathGoblin chapter 36 . 5/26/2011
I'm glad you update, and I can sort of empathize with what Aiken is feeling. She has no idea what's going on and the situation feels out of her control. She's probably also distressed at the fact that she doesn't understand Frigid as well as she would like to. I'll be looking forward to the next chapter.
ilex9 chapter 35 . 2/5/2011
As usual, I really enjoyed the last few chapters. Not much to say beyond that I look forward to the rest of your plot developing.
DeathGoblin chapter 35 . 1/24/2011
You did a good job at capturing Frigid's shame at being hurt so easily, and I can really see into the fact that she feels utterly powerless. One might say she's paranoid considering that Goku and his friends don't really mean her any harm. You also did well with the humor, when Aiken misread what Frigid said and started repeating her lines. That part really showed that Frigid cared about Aiken or at least valued and appreciated her unwavering loyalty.
127 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »