Reviews for Frigid
Spirit of paladin chapter 35 . 1/22/2011
I just invested the last couple of days reading this and I just finished reading it again.

Now my review: It is definitely well written with grammar and narrative and I think characterization is pretty good.

My problem is that I found myself effing confused. Don┬┐t take it as an offense please, it's just that all this jumping around and the way things go in the last 15 or so chapters really confused me.
leneypoo chapter 35 . 1/22/2011
Man, the Frigid and Aiken dynamic just really gets to me. The amount of loyalty both characters have for each other is just amazing to see. Especially in the DBZ universe. I really liked this chapter a lot.
DeathGoblin chapter 34 . 1/17/2011
Alright, Juunanagou's behavior is really starting to confuse me a little. All I can tell is that he at least wants someone to join him in conspiring against Goku or something like that. I'm not really sure what he's up to, but that only makes the story more interesting. I'll be looking forward to the next chapter.
elsupa chapter 34 . 1/17/2011
Nice chapter, but I'm not sure what it's leading up to. Will there be a big time jump in this story, or was that all just inconsequential? Well whatever, I'd be lieing if I said I didn't really enjoy the 17 narrative chapters and this one is no exception. Thanks for updating.
leneypoo chapter 34 . 1/17/2011
OMG what a douche! I guess someone struck a chord.
Luke chapter 34 . 1/16/2011
I love the depth you've given 17...reminds me a lot of the '17's Ending' story on this site. Well done!
elsupa chapter 33 . 12/25/2010
Boy, there's allot of inside talk here. I have to admit, I have no idea who that unnamed man is... either Trunks or Dr. Brief. But it's well written, had to read it twice though. I'm hoping I fully understand in the next chapter. Aiken is so well written, but it's hard to care about her as a character for me. Frost has turned out to be a very interesting character, from all that downplay to his character I'm surprised to find he turned out to be a character with a very strong personality. That's just one of those situations that can only occur in a dbz-like story. Really looking forward to the next chapter, and merry christmas.
gue22 chapter 4 . 12/25/2010
I wasnt sure about how i'd find this story, especially with the first two chapters being told from too oc's perspectives. But my word, 17 is simply hilarious. his perspective is just classic. it's just so him and you write him beautifully. i like the little truths that he keeps pointing out, about everyone and their roles in the bigger scheme of things...LOL, I havent laughed this hard in a long time. I liked 'Son is not without ego' the way he relates the story almost makes them seem like complete idiots, martyrs indeed LOL.

Ok, enough of this, I'm moving on to chapter 5
DeathGoblin chapter 33 . 11/26/2010
This chapter was fun to read, even if its mostly discussion. It's interesting to see Aiken's point of view of all the DBZ characters. I'll be looking forward to the next chapter.
elsupa chapter 32 . 11/18/2010
Not bad, even though it's short I did get immersed this time. Good descripting and disecting. Though I fear you do have writer's block, judging from 31. But great pull back skills, I still have to do that for one of mine...
DeathGoblin chapter 32 . 11/5/2010
That was touching reunion, if a bit awkward. I can definitely see where Frigid's coming from with her point of view of the saiyans, even if she's wrong. This chapter was written nicely and I look forward to seeing how Frost will interact with the saiyans.
elsupa chapter 31 . 9/29/2010
I didn't notice you launched this one too.

It's good, but short.
DeathGoblin chapter 31 . 9/6/2010
This chapter was short and nicely done. Now that Frigid and Frost are alive again, the next chapter leaves me anticipating what will happen next.
DeathGoblin chapter 30 . 9/5/2010
I'm interested to see what will happen when Frigid and Frost come back. Also, Juunanagou seems to be taking a greater interest in Uragiru. I wonder how this will all end and what Frost knows about the Namekians.
elsupa chapter 30 . 9/5/2010
Great as always, I wondering where this is going.
127 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »