Reviews for Frigid
elsupa chapter 29 . 8/26/2010
I'm releived you didn't turn the bird into the antagonist, I feel silly now for thinking you would. But I have to admit I have no idea where this story is going now, another bird, or maybe some evil hijack wish from urijiru.
leneypoo chapter 29 . 8/9/2010
Oh 17, such a shit stirrer. Knowing Aiken, immortality would be absolute torture for her. I'm rooting for Aiken in all of this.

Would Frigid come back in full health? And Frost coming back is a surprise. Looking forward to the rest.
DeathGoblin chapter 28 . 8/8/2010
Another nicely written chapter, and while it didn;t have a lot of action, the exposition and character development was nice.
DeathGoblin chapter 27 . 7/26/2010
I liked this chapter a lot. I'm glad you had them come out in the open about what it was like when Freeza's kind were purging planets and stuff like that. I also like the way you're portraying Aiken, she just can;t comprehend not being loyal to her mistress.
Sid89 chapter 27 . 7/26/2010
Interesting story you've written. I look forward to future chapters. Keep it up!
Munz95 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
I would read this but I got 3 chapters before my brain startedto turn to mush from the immeasurable times you said furiza and koola and nameksei and saiyjin (I can live with saiyjin) but seriously if ur gonna write a fanfic the charachters from the story should have thief true name. And wheres the disclaimer?
DeathGoblin chapter 26 . 7/20/2010
This chapter was nice and explanatory, but it also had a bit of humor at the end (or at least I saw it that way). You portrayed Juunanagou nicely. Anarchist is a nice way to describe him. I'll be looking forward to more.
DeathGoblin chapter 25 . 7/11/2010
This chapter was interesting, and I like Raditz' portrayal as well as Bardock's. It'll be interesting to see if Frigid runs into her family in hell, or into Burter and Jeice. I;m looking forward to the next chapter.
leneypoo chapter 24 . 7/5/2010
Wow what a fascinating story. And I feel for basically all the main players. Very curious to see how this shakes out. Not sure what else to say cause there's a lot to take in, but the writing is well. And I like the characterization of the canon characters.
elsupa chapter 24 . 6/23/2010
Not bad,about time the climax started opening.
Murazor chapter 24 . 6/23/2010
Some mistakes here and there, but all in all a pretty good fic. Congratulations.
MrEmperor chapter 24 . 6/22/2010
Wow. I like what you're doing here. It's hard to find gems in DBZ these days. I'm glad I took a look.
DeathGoblin chapter 24 . 6/20/2010
Things seem to be picking up in the story now. I wonder what the phoenix thing is and if there is any way to stop it. Also, I'm curious about Juunanagou's fate after Goku returns.
elsupa chapter 23 . 6/8/2010
I wish your chapters were longer, it feels like I'm just getting back into it and then it ends. Strange Frost would be on the same level, you made it seem he was so much nicer than Frigid, but I get why you did it.
DeathGoblin chapter 23 . 6/8/2010
This chapter was somewhat touching, and it seemed like an accurate depiction of what hell would be like, more about guilt than about torture.
127 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »