Reviews for Frigid
Obelisk of Light chapter 5 . 6/8/2009
This is an interesting story, using a well-developed Icejin character instead of the same old Super Saiyan. The supporting OCs are well-developed too.

Frigid's finally face-to-face with Goku. I wonder if the confrontation will be long enough for Frigid to realise how wrong she is about the Saiyans.

Good job.
Dr Facer chapter 4 . 6/5/2009
Great update! This is probably the best chapter so far, it is very good.

I like the way you narrate this chapter, and I think your characterization for the Saiyans and their human allies is very good.

I disagree somewhat with part of your portrayal of 17, since he was established as being a "good" guy of sorts in the main timeline. But hey, anything that makes the story better, and I can see 17 acting all arrogant and egoistic as your wrote him as well.

All in all, excellent update.
Crosby chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Awesome story
Dr Facer chapter 3 . 4/18/2009
Nice update, I'm glad you're still continuing the story.
Super Vegeta chapter 2 . 4/5/2009
It's cool, not many fics deal with Icejin society, hope you can update.
Dr Facer chapter 2 . 3/31/2009
Interesting second chapter. I can see it's a bridge chapter, but it made me interested in what you have in store for the story. Thanks for the quick update.
Dr Facer chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
This chapter alone is better than hundreds of stories in this category, I really, truly hope you can find the time to finish this story, since it has the potential to be a great read.
127 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9