Reviews for Calm Before The Storm
Hane no Kaze chapter 4 . 9/10/2010
So good! *Squeals* Please update soon! Pretty please!
moonshinelily chapter 4 . 5/10/2010
i really like this story, but why aren't you uploading the next chapters... :(
Mixer Monochrome chapter 4 . 4/12/2010
This was finally updated! Though I would have prefered it to be longer... Oh well, hopefully soon they'll start the actual battle. Please update.
MiserableLoveFairy chapter 4 . 4/2/2010
OH SUCH A GOOD STORY! I remember reading this story a long time ago and then it disappeared :D Good to have you back.
Icicleriver22 chapter 4 . 4/2/2010
oh you just made it about ichiruki... oh well just update with hitsuruki next time! just a tip of advice
SparklyColours chapter 4 . 4/2/2010
i like it. i wanna know how Ichigo dies so badly! update soon please!
Icicleriver22 chapter 3 . 7/22/2009
please update this is one of the best stories i have ever read
Jabulous chapter 3 . 6/22/2009
ha ha great chapter ambush! ilove how u centered 'all hell broke loose' it really made it pop as a statement to me. good job on this story so far i look forward to an update _
Jabulous chapter 2 . 6/22/2009
Hitsugaya let out a heavy sigh.

The girl had a perfect gift of being exactly where one didn’t want her…

what an awesome way to start a chapter ! good job!
Jabulous chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Youshallnotpass said to go read this story and i typically listen to her advice on fanfics... have to say im glad i did. good job on your first fanfic ever _
Tsukuyomu chapter 3 . 6/18/2009
Chapter three to your story, Calm Before The Storm, was amazing, I enjoyed reading it thoroughly. I ma looking forward to your next chapter, becasue I am dying to know, metaphorically speaking of course, how Ichigo died during the Winter War, and how Tosuen was killed, if any of the arrancar were killed like Ulquiorra Schiffer and Grimmjaw Jeagerjaqcues. Any ways I loved this chapter and am looking forward to the next chapter.

Tsukiyomi No Miko
psyche.Sleep chapter 3 . 6/14/2009
hitsugaya is angry at rukia over such small thing? okay, not so small for him... but it's better than letting aizen standing there 'alive'! anyways, it was wonderful and update soon!
honey-vanilla11 chapter 3 . 6/13/2009
i am so happy that the HitsuRuki army is growing! those two are way too adorable and i just love they idea of them being together! all of you.. i hope you keep it up! you have my support as a bleach fanfic fan! _
anon chapter 3 . 6/13/2009
this story consist of past and present, right? sometime it's just hard to distinguish which is which. would like to see where your fic is going, yey another hitsuxruki fic in the pot!
Veldare chapter 3 . 6/13/2009
You are doing a great job of advancing the plot while filling in the backstory. Please update soon as I can hardly wait for more.