Reviews for Sometimes Goodbye is a Second Chance
Makokam chapter 4 . 3/27/2009
Very nice.

He should have held onto the I-Pod and the rest of the gifts. Ya know, just in case.

The Harley may have made up for it though.

Makokam out.
Lora Perry chapter 4 . 2/21/2009
oh God that was beautiful. I even started tearing up at the end. I loved Charlie, loved what he gave John. YOu have him so well done, so in charecter. It's just amazing. Bravo.
fairedust chapter 4 . 2/14/2009
I really enjoyed seeing John and Charley's relationship. It made perfect sence that even though Charley had gotten over Sarah and moved on; there was no reason for him to not still feel the fatherly love toward John. Maybe this is why future John says he trusted Charley so much when he trusted nobody else. Thank you for a lovely read.
Fortex chapter 4 . 2/8/2009
I think it's fantastic. Charlie is so overlooked it's a tragedy. And his perspective is unique. It's great to see more of him without fixating on the Charlie/Sarah relationship. I wish they explored his relationship with John more in the series.
crazylikeafox chapter 4 . 2/7/2009
that was beautiful. giving him the Harley? perfect. i just loved it.
autumn0587 chapter 4 . 2/6/2009
I like your story. There are not that many stories with Charley, or with John that somehow includes Cam. Plus, I love that you update so quickly [unlike some people (like me ;) )]. Thank you!
crazylikeafox chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Aw this was great! keep up the good work.
DougS chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Poor Sarah, still packing lunches and wishing John was still a kid. Poor Charley, getting all mixed up in this because he loves the wrong people and can't help it. Poor John, unable to emote or express his feelings properly. This was really well-done, and I thank you for writing it - I think you really understand Charley well, as I'd call this the best Charley-related fic I know of. I like the ending especially. I smiled. Keep it up!