Reviews for Saying Goodbye to Charlie
Lady Forrest chapter 7 . 10/4/2011
Wow! This was very well written. I was very impressed how you let Charlie have the last laugh! ;) It was very touching in all the right places. Very Charlie-esque! Thanks!
NCJVG chapter 7 . 12/3/2009
My god I have not stopped crying the second chapter.

It was so sweet.

Well keep your work
hhorselover chapter 3 . 10/27/2009
they were crying but they cant cry y was that?
O. N. Labbit chapter 7 . 4/13/2009
Beautiful ending. A very sweet and poignant little piece. I enjoyed reading this very much, Moosical. :) Thank you for the sweetness.
O. N. Labbit chapter 5 . 4/13/2009
This was very heartfelt. I enjoyed reading the letters to each character. It's too bad he didn't get to know Rose better (since she's my fave Cullen). :)

Good job.
cool-gal95 chapter 7 . 3/25/2009
Wow...I really loved it. Its the best Charlie-finds-out-Cullens-are-vampires fanfic I have read so far. I loved the messages Charlie left them, especially Alice & Carlisle's the "u suck at fishing" part was damn funny! Also wat Charlie told Edward in his mind was beyond hilarious D

But, when Charlie passed away, u said tht Bella cried. But vampires cant shed tears, its physically impossible, right?
Miss-Goldy-Locks chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
This is so well written. I've read it twice already...its really sad but so sweet and funny, when Edward reads Charlie's mind.
Brown Eyed Girl1 chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
I think you did a brilliant job on portraying how close knit everyone was, as well as Charlie's 'don't ask, don't tell' attitude. I like the twist that he had known all along, as it added some extra depth to the choice charlie made. But honestly the best part of this story to me was in Charlies message to Carlisle "You sucked at fishing, but poker was fun." truely hysterically funny, yet poignant and real at the same time. Good work
massrie chapter 7 . 1/30/2009
This was incredible! But also so so very sad. I actually had tears streaming down my face thinking about Charlie dying. I know as a mortal eventually he has to, but this was just amazing.

I'm glad he knew the whole time. I'm glad Nessie was the one to tell him, it made it easier to accept I'm sure as he could see all the vivid pictures she was showing him as if he were watching a movie.

You are awesome!