Reviews for Lullaby for Hisana
huan05 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Wow Byakuya singing to Rukia and crying, that's so bittersweet... Hope to see more emotional family themed fanfic like this. Keep it up!
smart.deedee chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
This is really good. I know writing Byakuya is tough, especially if it's introspective like your story.

I really enjoyed the imagery you added, and some lines you threw here and there that really help set the mood.

It's hard to imagine Byakuya crying as he is so collected all the time, but like you mentioned, he has a very strong sense of duty and he puts everyone else before him which is why it is so hard for him to find joy in everything he does because he's constantly pleasing others though it doesn't show.

Very well written story. I also appreciate that you didn't pair them as so many people do it for reasons I fail to understand.
Boo-82 chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
It's a pity this is the first review for this story, because it's a very attractive story, very well executed with only a few mistakes and with an eye for detail.

You have a great understanding of Byakuya's character and his musings are very believable.

I especially loved the ending with the conversation between Byakuya and the servant.

Good job!