Reviews for Harry Potter and the Ascension of Ra
timberwolfst chapter 11 . 10/12
I saw your author's note griping about the complaints of Harry and Lana getting together because they were "related". Had to say I was very pleased. The story description says HP/Lois Lane, and I've been annoyed the whole time that it wasn't a Lana pairing. Now that's cleared up, I'm perfectly happy with the story (especially if Kara joins them to make a threesome).
sarah.clarence.1 chapter 34 . 10/10
do you plan on continuing this? you've got me hooked!
btmogg chapter 34 . 10/7
Such a great story! Felt like i was watching smallville again
darkpegasuzz chapter 34 . 9/14
Nice chapter, did you abandon the story or did RL happen?
Delightfully sinful chapter 34 . 8/18
I haven't read this story in a long time, still good. You alive? Been hanging around this cliff for about 8 years. Arms getting tired.
IronHair chapter 34 . 8/10
Wow, I read this story way back in Jan 2012!
IronHair chapter 34 . 8/10
I will leave you a PM as well, but I hope that you still have the time and inclination to finish this fantastic story 9 years later.
IronHair chapter 7 . 8/5
Making him OP. The gringotts scene the thunder and light flickering when Chloe mentiomemeteor freaks was a bit much. You think a reporter wouldn't put 22 together real quick there, especially with all the weird stuff that happened already in Smallville?
ironhair chapter 5 . 8/4
Nice read so far.
ironhair chapter 1 . 8/4
rereading
Orangelilac02 chapter 14 . 7/17
Oh Harry *shakes head* you went for the trap.
Orangelilac02 chapter 12 . 7/16
Harry did the right thing of erasing Chole memory of what Lionel did to her. That was creepy.
Orangelilac02 chapter 10 . 7/16
Cool that Harry met the Flash.
Orangelilac02 chapter 8 . 7/16
It's good that Harry made friends in Smallville despite losing his bestfriends
Orangelilac02 chapter 7 . 7/16
Harry finally meets Clark. It is a coincidence that Harry has the same classes as Lana...
2,667 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »