Reviews for Harry Potter and the Ascension of Ra
huongdaoroma chapter 28 . 4/16
Rufus isn't locked up or the goblins didn't kill him? wtf?
Reaper1990 chapter 5 . 3/4
A month not a week.
Wufei chapter 34 . 1/25
Something else Ive realized about this fic that makes it so great. It never occurred to me while I was reading but one of the reasons I found myself so immersed and enjoying the story was how human you made Harry as apposed to the waves of ignorant fanfic scribblers who just regurgitate the same trash that everyone else has written. Looking back Ive realized that this harry is not Lord Potter. He's especially not lord potter black slytherin, hufflepuff, ravenclaw and gryffendor. And he's also not lord malfoy, nott, goyle, lestrange and who ever all who inadvertently killed while getting his ego supper wanked at every second. He is in fact Harry Evans, a kid who just wants to be a kid but his knack for finding trouble and inability to just be a normal person sees him slowly showing up more and more on the maps of important people. He is so down to earth in fact that he would honest to god rather live like a nonmagical but again what he is at his core sees him deviating from those desires. He feels like an actual person who is suffering from a harsh life in ways you would kinda expect from a real person. Granted the abuse from his relatives is closer to the often reused tropes but again oddly enough it actually fits in the world you have made. Especially considering how there are dc characters with powers who did suffer similar or even worse fates. Which explains the Dursleys mindset all the more. Kinda like how mutants are treated in marvel comics and how those people have a fanatical view on what is normal. I feel like these dursleys are a product of that world. He also has no clue in regards to business what he is doing but surrounds himself with people who do and along the way he struggles to keep up and even tho he does not fully succeed he does grow from it. Thats what makes this so great. A flawed character just doing his best and holding on with all hes got when crap hits the fan. I also cant help but see him as some kind of batman tony stark kind of guy. At his core hes a rich self sacrificing warrior like the bats but hes also a rich and goofy adrenaline junkie like Tony. In the end I cant help but imagine that an older harry would end up some dc version of a halos spartan using tech and enchantments to create some cutting edge Spartans Mjolnir like gear. In that way hes more like bruce rather than tony using company tech rather than being a genius who makes it himself. Again in this story, he does what hes best at and leaves the rest to everyone else. I like that a lot.
Wufei chapter 34 . 1/25
I dont need to say this. Everyone else has done it for me but the way you blend HP and Smallville slash DC is nothing short of epic. It truly does feel like this wizarding world could have existed while hidden in the backgrounds of a DC comic. Im not even sure how to explain it, ive seen comic crossovers like this but I cannot begin to peg down just what it is youve done that makes the blend so organically. Besides the hp fanfic Nephalem of X, it really doesnt exist. The only thing I can think of is the fact that it feels like you focus on introducing the magical world to us in morsels and you dont bother showing us how these worlds interact because they dont. Just like in the hp novels the mundane society and the magical communities do feel like two different worlds. It also helps that youve found a real potter family to anchor harrys bloodline into the smallvile canon. effing brilliant. And making jason a malfoy is also fiendishly ingenious. It just doesnt feel hamfisted but rather its done subtly and over the span of 30 chapters. Im sad we dont get more out of harry and lois as a couple but they fit so well that it almost feels that while the stories done the characters themselves will live on. Bravo.
Dayside chapter 8 . 12/29/2021
Harry is honestly so fucking stupid it's kinda painful to read.
SixFtWookie chapter 34 . 12/13/2021
This was a great story. I enjoyed your OCs, I thought the crossover blended well and I was continually surprised by the directions your story took with the Smallville canon, especially as you added to it with MI and PLabs. Hell of a cliffhanger to leave a story on, but shit happens, and there are more to read. I enjoyed this one though.
SixFtWookie chapter 26 . 12/12/2021
There is no way you picked Harris, Summers and Jackson as LA aurors out of a hat. That is a beautiful and subtle crossover possibility, especially if Jackson is a runes specialist.
SixFtWookie chapter 7 . 12/11/2021
Every time Harry is being so blatant with his powers, I'm just imagining Clark next door watching all of it. I imagine if he saw Lana talking to him he's going to go all macho he man and try to scare Harry away from her. I don't see that going over well for either of them. But then again, what superhero crossover doesn't start with a good hero v hero scrap?
Vape.Catt26 chapter 20 . 12/3/2021
I can't anymore. This is probably the last chapter that I'm gonna read and I haven't even finished it yet.

I hate how Harry just blabs almost everything about his past wtf? I can't even vount how many times I almost punched my laptop because of his stupidity.

And you author. Why the fuck would you write it like that? It seriously threw me off.
Vape.Catt26 chapter 10 . 12/3/2021
Your life is weird because you kept on making it weird stupid fuck
Vape.Catt26 chapter 7 . 12/3/2021
I don't get why you had to make Harry blab a lot?
demon87 chapter 34 . 10/4/2021
Very super
Vyctus chapter 34 . 9/23/2021
dunno if this is dead or slow updating, but I hope you keep writing it. this is an awesome story
Lucifer666 chapter 34 . 6/20/2021
Please Update this story I actually like it
vkg313 chapter 2 . 5/6/2021
I feel like he should have just got all of the skills instead of just a few. Like it so far!
2,749 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »