Reviews for Something To Believe In
lucyferr chapter 3 . 12/31/2009
Good story - ended too soon though!
spnMom chapter 4 . 12/14/2009
Thanks for giving us a little light after the dark. Of course the mother (Jilly) would want Tim to save the baby. Better that one should live than none. Thanks for the story.
shadowgrl94 chapter 4 . 2/9/2009
Damn It I promised myself I wouldn't cry! That just tells you how well you did.
starjems88 chapter 4 . 2/3/2009
great story:)
RedDragen chapter 4 . 2/3/2009
A very nice ending, I am sad that it had to end so soon.
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 4 . 2/2/2009
What a lovely ending, a bitter-sweet story :)
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 3 . 2/1/2009
Glad Tim has finally perked up a bit :)
starjems88 chapter 3 . 2/1/2009
please update soon:)
Eternal Optimist chapter 3 . 2/1/2009
Well progress is progress no matter how slow it is! Great story glad to see Tim finally starting to take a little interest in his daughter.
amyash19 chapter 3 . 2/1/2009
Oh, wow, this chapter was brilliant, and this line really choked me up:

McGee looked down at the baby in his arms. “Hey,” he started. “I’m Tim. I’m . . .” He paused. “I’m your daddy and I love you very much"
RedDragen chapter 3 . 2/1/2009
That was a wonderful chapter, It was sad but also cute and very much Tim would do if he lost his wife in some ways. I can't wait for more
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 2 . 1/31/2009
Oh poor Tim! Hope he goes back to see his daughter asap yeh :) Really like how your writing the characters :)
Eternal Optimist chapter 2 . 1/31/2009
Poor Tim... I can't even imagine how hard it would be to have to make a choice like that. Let's hope he'll pull through for his daughter eventually. After all he needs to take his own advice.
RedDragen chapter 2 . 1/31/2009
Tim better get together and go see his daughter. I can't wait to see what you do next
precious pup chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Oh Emy...you are so good at the angst. I have a feeling I have read this chapter but not what follows. Oh I hope she doesn't die? Poor McGee to loose a wife and a baby at once after looking for a partnet for so long. Ouch