Reviews for Fix You
Lexy chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Poor Dear * hugging him* it'll be okay ( though I assume that the hurt one is probally Sam since Dean tries to avoid "chick flick moments" so much and he'd be more likely to probally just try and hurry up and get it over with when it came to Sam being in pain)
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
The boys need to steal seriously better drugs.

Ketamine for anesthesia would be especially helpful or even just novacaine and hydrocodone. It's pretty much proven that untreated pain seriously undermines the immune system.
Mel Storm chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
cruel and evil i will call you. but kick f-ing ass at the same time. so mean how you do this to readers.

as for who got shot? i think its safe to say Dean, since he's the one most likely to get shot in the first place. hee hee

mel storm
ephiny63 chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Oh Oh gotta be my baby Sammy, sigh so visual honey. I could feel the pain, hm though it could be the pain from the surgery site on my pelvic bone mixing with my imagination! LMAO

Or could be that and the nice little white tablet I just took.

Anyhoo, I am catching up big time and I so enjoyed this little piece of drabble. They are actually a great way to hone writing skills. To be descriptive, informative and imaginative in a small amount of words is a great discipline to have.

So after this very long-winded review, I just wanted to say well done! I loved it.

Take care Sweetness

hugs Shelley
Merisha chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
I loved it! Beautifully descriptive and wonderful in every evil way LOL :D - thanks for the awesome read!

Hugs and luv

Mish :)
spnMom chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Wow, I like that... To me, he was Sam because there is nothing better than a little hurt!Sam... but it is great to think of him as Dean also because I also like protective!Sam taking care of Dean... So, I get two for one. Good idea!
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
AW i LOVED this hun

not defining which brother, yay! everyone wins and in such an awesomely written detail too love!

really well written

really awesome idea and OMG fix you- is such a beautiful song

this was an awesome fic hun, you have loadsa talent

tsweeny chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Wonderfully vivid and graphic... Yes, I'm sick. I enjoyed it :)
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
liked that one
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Holy hell woman! Oh yeah, it's Dean. I could see every bit. The tell tale giveaway is the fact that Sam took the bottle from him and then he threw his arm over his eyes. I cringed at your description here and the way that you said he was bracing himself for the hurt to come from the one he loved more than anything...Oh hell yeah. It was Dean. Perfect, my friend. PERFECT!
casammy.armoasantander019gmai chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
vamos mani haga una historia si ud puede y sabe hacerlo muy bien creo que el hermano herido es sammy y quien lo esta cuidando es dean espero su historia
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
I personally think the hurt sibling here it Dean. That's just my guess, of course. That was so sad, I felt like I was being hurt right along with Dean, without the bottle of whiskey in front of me of course. That was incredible.
supernaturalbuffy chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
i liked your description. it made me cringe a couple times thinking about how it would feel. very well written and i hope i never have to do this myself in real life. LOL
irishgirl9 chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
I'm guessing it was Sammy that got shot. For some reason I could picture Dean without the wallet in his mouth swearing up a blue streak. Although, I could see Dean shoving Sam out of the way to take a bullet for him, but my guess is it was poor Sam who got shot. Great job with this oneshot. Very well written and I like the title as I'm a big Coldplay fan.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Awesome oneshot Gill.

The detail in this one was vivid it was easy to picture Sammy (you knew I would choose him right?) lying there in agony as Dean dug through the muscle to get to the bullet-and then the agony of having to be stitched until unconsciousness took him!