Reviews for Our Little Secret
Romantic Girl chapter 6 . 7/11
Ha! Enchanted photos!? A good invention
HermioneIsEpic chapter 23 . 4/2
I love this so so so so much! All your characters are super believable and I love all the Weasley seniors slowly coming round. Keep writing! 3
tee4dree chapter 8 . 2/19
Loving your fic! Hermione is always the best!
jeelchaniyara96 chapter 1 . 12/31/2019
Forgot to add that I love how well researched your stories are
jeelchaniyara96 chapter 1 . 12/30/2019
I really respect you as a writer. I admire your ability to spin stories from your reviewers comments. It's amazing how you manage to integrate intricate details into the story. I look forward to reading more from you.
weasleyxmalfoy chapter 11 . 11/9/2019
“Which uncle are you? Percy?” IM FKN DEEEAADDDDDDD HAHAHAHAHAHAH this got me laughing so hard
therealrosew chapter 6 . 7/25/2019
i hate orna i have a feeling she's gonna ruin my ships
TheKittenCupcake chapter 13 . 3/15/2019
You have a stuffy head, must be nargles. You'd better watch out, dear.
Eleni.Hoax chapter 22 . 2/19/2019
I like it! I like that Scorp still wants to keep in contact/be mates with his Slytherin friends. Everyone else has them giving up everything for each other, but this one is MUCH more real
Eleni.Hoax chapter 19 . 2/19/2019
Ok I really like the take that Scorpius doesn’t like “Super Wizard” Potter, because, duh, look who he’s gotten his information from. I love it! No other fanfic has this perspective that I’ve read so brava

Also AWESOMENESS that Rose cast a subtle shield charm at the end there!
Eleni.Hoax chapter 15 . 2/19/2019
SQUEEEEE! All the feelsdancung happily*
Eleni.Hoax chapter 13 . 2/19/2019
Okay, I’ve always wondered why people didn’t send an owl to find whoever they were tracking down (like Sirius Black or Voldemort) and follow it. I like that you have an explanation!

Ahhhh, *melts into a puddle* Young love
Eleni.Hoax chapter 12 . 2/19/2019
Ok I love that other people have a crush on Teddy! I never thought of that before. But YEAH. He’s the only non-family embers and way good looking and OF COURSE girls be crushin on him growing up!
Eleni.Hoax chapter 12 . 2/19/2019
I like the added reality of a divorce in the family.
HAHAHAHAH I loved the part where roe is serving dishes and is like “I can’t say breast, legs or thighs!” AHAHAHAHA *wipes tears*
Eleni.Hoax chapter 11 . 2/19/2019
Ok I LOVE that Harry is posing like “on the covers of Super Wizards comics” in Scorpius’ eyes

Ahahaha the Rules if Dating My Daughter were a kick!

Oh my gosh Luna is hilarious. And her hat! Other fanfics have her toned down a bit with age but I honestly don’t think she ever would.

So so cute that Scorp went to play with the weird/little kids!
2,023 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »