Reviews for Our Little Secret
MashiroAzuki chapter 1 . 8/14
"You tell me. You're my first."
Ahhhhhhhh I've read this multilple times already but that always gets me urghhhh i love their chemistry.
inreverie89 chapter 1 . 7/9
Omg this chapter is brilliant
ginnykane percabethfan chapter 2 . 5/26
SO GOOD
ginnykane percabethfan chapter 1 . 5/26
So far it's great!
Already loving this!
SharKohen chapter 23 . 5/10
Remarkably well written story with adequate fluff, romance and an interesting exploration of the family side of an usual romance.
Hey!
It is one of the most wonderful fanfic I have ever read. Specially since I am an avid reader, I love all the literary references. THANK you!
But also, the pace of the story is uneasily fast. I mean, there is not enough background.
Otherwise, YOU ROCK MAN!
MashiroAzuki chapter 23 . 4/2
Nice story. Loved the plot. Really good!
MashiroAzuki chapter 6 . 4/2
Mannnnnn I love this chapter!
MashiroAzuki chapter 5 . 4/2
A KISS?! SO SOON?! I never thought it would turn out this way but WOW that was shocking!
bookfangirl18 chapter 23 . 1/29
I loved this story so much. I love that you didnt make us wait for scorbus and that it has fluff
Beatrix potter was my favorite thing in the world and now it's this fanfic. AMAZING!
So frikin good, amazing story line, well written in educated voice without all the messy grammar and flawed spelling of other fanfics. Absolutely love it!
Ephemeral Stream chapter 23 . 12/22/2016
This was fabulous.
Abi.Mei chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
... He handed an Apple to her... in ancient Greece, that's considered a marrage proposal... Might as well make it Canon already
2,002 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »