Reviews for Our Little Secret
femlesbean chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
I enjoyed this very much! I like how Rose is very smart, like her mother, but a kinesthetic learner, like her father. And Scorpius notices her more then he thinks he does…
Aldergrace chapter 5 . 1/16/2014
The "Weasley is Our King" cameo just made me ridiculously happy.
Kaya chapter 23 . 1/4/2014
Awesome!
Guest chapter 23 . 12/31/2013
The story was amazing thanks!
GwenCThompson chapter 23 . 12/10/2013
ohoho! this story was brilliant. I did feel as though the ending was rushed though. I think it was just difficult to adjust from around 15 chapters to cover a week to a paragraph covering a week. Anyway I loved the ending bit with him blasting his name. Kind of reminiscent of Sirius Black and all the others who were blasted off the family tree, Scor does have Black blood after all. I just wanted to say that I really love your writing style. It's very precise, almost formal while still remaining down to earth and quite fluid.
GwenCThompson chapter 8 . 12/9/2013
oh but this story is oh so lovely. i've read lots of scorose and your versions of Scor and Rose definitely reach the top 3! You've done an excellent job with POV and balancing out their flaws and qualities and just making them mesh well together. bravo!
TheFredtoherGeorge chapter 23 . 10/29/2013
This is one of several stories that I read and enjoyed back when I first started reading fanfic, and now I am making an effort to find those stories and actually put them in my favorites. I gave this a re-read, since it had been so long since I read it, and I enjoyed it just as much this time around. I love your version of Scorpius (well, let's be honest, I love most versions of Scorpius - but I find yours incredibly interesting). I also really like that you manage to make Rose and Scorpius' interactions quite sexy while still being fairly innocent ("Victorian thrills!"). Overall a wonderfully entertaining, engaging, well-written and memorable story.
Guest chapter 23 . 10/27/2013
This fic was soo perfect I'll definitely be back to read it again
Guest chapter 21 . 10/26/2013
I thought malfoy would say it first haha but omgg their too cute
Guest chapter 20 . 10/26/2013
I have to say that was a bit of an abrupt ending
Guest chapter 19 . 10/26/2013
Noooo scorpious you can't leave
Guest chapter 18 . 10/26/2013
I swear Slytherins never give up gosh
Guest chapter 16 . 10/26/2013
Ron and hermonie are being dumb honestly rose knows not to do anything... At home..
Guest chapter 15 . 10/26/2013
Hahah poor scorpious needs to keep his hands to himself
Guest chapter 14 . 10/26/2013