Reviews for Our Little Secret
Miko chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
This chapter was a little slow I am sorry to say! :(

maybe it was just a filler...

anywho! I still love your work so keep writing
Kiiimberly chapter 21 . 7/18/2013
Lovely to read!
Imaginneeee chapter 23 . 7/13/2013
Waaaahhh I'm feeling a little emotional:')
I really love thus pairing, you get the same sexy Draco looks, but not the personality, because you can mold these two characters into whatever you want! Overall, super sweet story, it was an extremely cute and fun read, arigatou, sayonara
Keliza-Artemis chapter 23 . 7/8/2013
Cute story!
zizzic797 chapter 23 . 7/5/2013
I read this story over a year ago and came back to it a few days ago. I'm just as impressed as I was the first time. I hope you continue with your writing. You definitely have a gift.
FamousNoOne chapter 23 . 6/30/2013
I'm so sad that it's over! This was my first "next gen" fic and I don't think any of them could have made a better first fic than this one! It was incredible!
TamariChan chapter 23 . 6/19/2013
So lovely. This is one for the reread pile!
PF2724 chapter 23 . 6/18/2013
Brilliant.
I LIKE NARGLES chapter 23 . 5/31/2013
awesome! I loved the twists and turns! AND THE PRIDE AND PREJUDICE! HUGE fan!
OnceUponAMidnight chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
I read this story a while back, and I loved it. Unfortunately when looking for it again, I was unable to find it (I didn't add it to my favorites. GASP! I think I didn't know how at they time...). Luckily, I remembered that it referred to Rose as a hag at one point and I also remembered my old standards for browsing for stories.
Guest chapter 23 . 5/14/2013
wooooooooooow, It was great, you're a great writer. congratulations!
Mrs Malfoy chapter 23 . 5/4/2013
I swear this is like the 5th time I'm reading this story, but I just can't seem to help myself ok? Like, I'm siriusly having addictions to scorpius and rose stories.
But this will always be my untouchable favorite!
Amazing read! And now, after staying up well after my bedtime(sic) its off to dreamland..
You are an awesomely awesome author! ;)
And I throughly enjoyed these stories.
thlove chapter 23 . 5/2/2013
I really liked that! Not what I was expecting for sure! Thank you for writing it!
amorsolo chapter 23 . 4/2/2013
The story is amazing. I love the whole background and plot and the characterizations of a lot of them. I love the references as well. Great job! :D
Guest chapter 5 . 3/17/2013
This is so frikin good, man!
2,023 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »